- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- Corporate Billing Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Conference Room
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Beautifully Landscaped Grounds
- High-Tech Business Center With Computer Bar And In
- Sparkling Swimming Pool With Spacious Sundeck
- State-Of-The-Art Fitness Center
- Theater Room
- Elegant Lobby With Internet Computer Bar
- Billiards Room
- Residents Party Room And Lounge With Fully-Equippe
- Electronic Access Building
- Pet Friendly
- Apartments Near Metro With On-Site Shuttle To Pent
- On-Site Dog Park
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- The following breed restriction list include dogs that are known to be aggressive toward strangers and/or children, or to be destructive in indoor environments. Pets that contain a mix of any of the breeds listed are not permitted: American Bulldog, American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Bull Terrier, Chow-Chow, Rottweiler, and Staffordshire Bull Terrier. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
No security deposit - see leasing for details
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
At BLVD2801 you'll discover the best, most beautifully renovated apartments in Alexandria. They're large and they're right where you want to be, minutes from BRAC, Old Town Alexandria and the best of the DC region. Our wonderfully renovated resort-style amenities offer the perfect place to release the stress of the day and unwind. And when you crave the taste of urban life, boutique shops, casual restaurants and vibrant nightlife are just minutes away - with a free shuttle from our Alexandria VA apartments to the Pentagon City Metro when you want to venture even farther. Please call for an appointment today.
6-Month, 9-Month, 12-Month
Ratings & Reviews
90 Reviews for BLVD 2801
Great experience from the leasing office staff. They're very attentive to anything we bring up.
I like lots of things. However, what I don't like is: high utilities, garage included halls and doors are no cleaned, halls in the floors are not cleaned frequently, some residents don't pick up their dogs pop
There has been an ongoing issue with the hot water not working properly; also the Air Conditioning doesn't work properly - the unit constantly just blows barely cool air no matter what temperature the thermostat is set at. Finally, we pay an amenity fee and the rooftop deck closes so early it is almost impossible to use if you work a normal 9-5 job.
I rated it GOOD because they are GOOD!
The building is older, yet the remodel job was pretty good. I looked at about 10 different 1 BR apartments and for that area, BLVD 2801 was the largest size and the cheapest with the amenities that I wanted.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-395: Take I-395 to King Street west exit. Stay in the left lane, follow to Park Center Drive, turn left. Follow Park Center Drive to the community.
Professionally managed by Bainbridge Companies LLC.