- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- Loft Layout
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Individual Leases
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Oversized closets
- Wood-like Flooring
- Private balconies
- Washers and Dryers
- Fireplaces and sunrooms
- Vaulted ceilings
- Remodeled units available upon request
- Lofts available
- Sparkling pool
- Spacious walk in closets
- Pet friendly community
- Newly remodeled fitness center
- Tennis courts
- Sand volleyball
- Barbecue and car wash area
- Located in Fort Belvoir area
- Dogs Allowed
- We are a pet friendly community; the perfect place for your four legged friend! We proudly allow cats and dogs. Living at Abbott's Run Apartments is fun and convenient for your pets - ask about our pet friendly amenities. Indoor cats welcome. Dogs welcome; size/weight, breed restrictions apply. Contact the leasing office for detailed information including deposits, fees and other requirements. Cats Allowed
- Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Please call for more details about our active Military discount! No application fee, reduced amenity fee!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Situated just off U.S. Route 1, Abbotts Run allows for easy access to I-95, the Fairfax County Parkway, Washington, Maryland and Old Town Alexandria. The community is just moments from Fort Belvoir and is the perfect choice for those seeking off base housing. We invite you to visit us today to learn more about Abbotts Run.
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Ratings & Reviews
7 Reviews for Abbotts Run
Prompt maintenence service, very knowledgable and friendly staff office and apartments are adequate. The property is very quiet and I have had no issues with safety or security. Great demographic (a lot of military) so no issues with neighbors. Everyone is respectful and keeps to themselves.
Our Rental Office and Maintenance Teams give excellent customer service.
1. Management and Staff are sincere with their professional support and they truly care about the welfare of each resident.
2. Management and Staff display excellent listing skills as well as excellent "People Skills!!!"
3. The Staff display a community management role beyond collecting the rent money.
4. They work hard and successfully to have a positive and helpful image with all residents.
5. They take pride in the appearance and safety of our community.
6. I elected to live here.
The office staff and maintenance personnel are wonderful. They are responsive, accommodating, and show a "real" caring attitude to the tenants. They are a key part in making Abbott's Run a community in which you want to live in.
Abbott's Run is a wonderful neighborhood with a great staff that help foster the community. The apartments are unique and beautifully designed, maintainence is fast and reliable, and the area is quietly tucked into the woods of a nature reserve.
The only things I wish were different are: the laundry machines are absolutely TINY and hardly fit anything; having the fan turn on automatically with the bathroom lights is annoying and you can't hear anyone; parking is a bit overcrowded.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-495: Take I-495 towards I-95. Exit I-95S to Fort Belvoir/Newington Exit 166A. Go 3 miles; left on route 1 (Richmond Hwy). At 5th light turn right on Old Mill Rd. Go 1/2 mile to stop sign; right on Pole Rd. Abbotts Run is on right side. From I-95: Take I-95N. Follow to Ft. Belvoir/Newington exit (166 A). Proceed 3 miles to 5th traffic light; turn left onto Richmond Hwy. Continue 2 miles at 4th light take a left on Jeff Todd Way. Continue for 1/2 mile to stop sign veer right onto Pole Rd.
Klingbeil Capital Management Apartment communities for your way of life. Founded in the late 1950s, KCM helped pioneer the community concept in apartment living and was one of the early builders to offer lifestyle amenities such as pools, clubhouses and other resident facilities. Today KCM continues this legacy, providing superior service to our residents within communities that are well tended, comfortable and affordable.