- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- Island Kitchens
- Loft Layout
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Full Concierge Service
- High Speed Internet Access
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- 42' maple cabinetry
- Impala Black granite countertops
- Ceramic flooring and tub surround
- Pendant lighting at breakfast bar or chef's island
- Generous closet space
- Abundant windows, some floor to ceiling
- 2' plantation blinds
- Nine-foot ceilings
- Keyless entry
- Wood vanity with drawers
- Curved shower rods
- Glass tiled kitchen backsplash
- 42' cabinetry with espresso finish
- White Cashmere granite
- Painted accent walls
- The Zone - Entertainment
- Club lounge with billiards and shuffleboard
- Internet cafe and coffee bar
- Landscaped courtyard with grilling area
- Surrounded by great schools and shopping
- Just minutes from Old Town Alexandria & Waterfront
- Walking distance to Kings Street& Eisenhower Metro
- Easy access to I-495 and I-395
- Some Breed Restrictions & Fees Apply. Call Today For Details Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
At 800 Carlyle, style doesn't come without substance. They're inseparable. With three unique architectural designs and a countless number of enticing features, amenities and neighborhood attractions, 800 Carlyle adds plenty of life to style. 800 Carlyle offers studio, 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom apartment homes plus the proximity to Metro and major roadways speaks volumes to those looking for quick and easy access to and from work.
Ratings & Reviews
42 Reviews for 800 Carlyle
staff - front office and maintenance
Very professional staff and incredibly well maintained.
I really like living there. The elevator situation is kinda annoying. I don't really know any of the neighbors, but that's more on me than anything. It's kinda pricey
Great location with friendly staff.
The staff here is super friendly and attentive. The community itself is in a great location. I wanted easy access to the highway for my commute while not having to use my car on the weekends, 800 Carlyle is ideally situated for me in that regard.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Follow I-495 S to Eisenhower Ave in Alexandria. Take exit 176B from I-495 E/I-95 N.
Turn right onto Eisenhower Avenue.
Turn right onto Hoof?s Run.
Turn Left onto Bartholomew.
Destination will be on your Right.
For 25+ years, Bozzuto Management has been perfecting the fine art of apartment living. We offer a wide range of properties in the most vibrant urban neighborhoods and the most desirable suburban locales. Choosing a Bozzuto community will give you the peace of mind that comes from leasing with a recognized leader. We work hard to ensure our residents' complete satisfaction and that our communities are places people are proud to call home.