- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Hardwood Flooring
- Island Kitchens
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- I-80 Freeway Provides Access to Downtown Salt L...
- Club Room with Surround Sound
- We Love Pets!*
- Two Expansive Community Patios with Spa, Waterf...
- Close to Recreational Activities at Fairmont Pa...
- New Construction Property
- Theater with Lounge-Style Seating
- Easy Access to Sugar House Street Car and One B...
- Conveniently Located Near 110-Acre Sugar House ...
- Full-Size Washers and Dryers in Each Home
- Quartz Countertops Throughout
- Oversized Walk-In Closets*
- Wood-Style or Sealed Concrete Flooring*
- Complete Whirlpool* Stainless-Steel Appliance P...
- Gourmet Kitchens with Prep Islands
- Large, Energy-Efficient, Dual-Pane Windows
- Spacious 9- to 10-Foot Ceilings
- Upgraded Lighting and Ceiling Fans
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- We Love Pets!* See Associate for Details. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
The Vue at Sugarhouse Crossing
Where our sophisticated community is located in one of the oldest and most sought-after neighborhoods of Salt Lake City. Boutique-style shopping, authentic restaurants and lush parks are just a stroll away. Experience a unique blend of luxury and accessibility at our contemporary Salt Lake City apartment homes, accentuated by a hip community atmosphere. Enjoy convenient access to downtown Salt Lake City and living only a quick two-block walk to Sugar House Park, home to the neighborhood's annual arts festival, the community farmers market and much more. Discover The Vue at Sugar House Crossing, where modern living has a historic edge.
9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
(Heading West or East from I-215) Take the 1300 E. exit and travel North to 2100 S. You will then turn left and travel West to 1100 E.(Highland Dr.) turn left and travel South on 1100 E. (Highland Dr.). Our leasing office is located on the west side of the street at 2120 S
As the 10th largest management company in the nation, Alliance is a best-in-class operator, we approach every asset as though we own it, positioning it for maximum value through aggressive marketing, leasing and superior operational processes in alignment with our clients investment strategy. Our internal structure facilitates efficient decision-making through open communication between executive-level leadership, and regional and on-site management staff. Our expertise includes pre-leasing, lease-up, renovation and repositioning properties of diverse product type and quality.