- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Furnished Available
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Basketball Court(s)
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Digital satellite/DSL high-speed Internet avail.
- Full-size W/D hookups/laundry center
- Pool and year-round spa
- 24-hour weight/fitness training center
- Tennis/volleyball/b-ball courts
- Located near WSU, Hill AFB
- Private balconies w/storage
- Large kitchen pantries*
- Fireplaces, tile entryways and garden tubs*
- Elegant courtyards with BBQ pavilion/picnic areas
- 2 Playgrounds
- Captivating mountain views
- 24 Hour emergency maintenance
- Dedicated staff
- Public scenic recreational trail adjacent
- *Select floorplans
- Deposit: 500($250 not refundable) & $30.00/monthly pet fee per cat Cats Allowed
The Falls at Canyon Rim
WELCOME HOME TO SOUTH OGDEN'S MOST ELEGANT COMMUNITY! The Falls at Canyon Rim offers affordable pricing & quality living in a quiet, relaxing atmosphere. From the vast number of amenities to the captivating mountain views, The Falls at Canyon Rim is an extraordinary community focused on meeting your individual needs. Come see why The Falls at Canyon Rim was awarded the Property of Excellence for four years!
12-14 month leases available.
Pet Policy: 1-2 Cats Welcome with additional $400.00 deposit and pet fee ($200.00 not refundable). Monthly $30.00 pet fee per cat. Dogs are not accepted as pets.
**Other Units Available at Different Terms and Conditions**
Ratings & Reviews
3 Reviews for The Falls at Canyon Rim
I must be pretty satisfied -- I've been here eight years!
The Falls at Canyon Rim is one of the nicest and quietest apartment complexes I have ever stayed in and it is pretty hard to find areas of critique. Yes, there are those that nitpick the smallest things but from an overall perspective, there is no other place I would rather be. The only complaint I have is the inability of the corporation who owns the place to provide adequate funds to supply a working solution to the hot tub. I blame Bach and not management.
More internet and tv options would be better
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
From I-15 North, exit onto Highway. 89 at Farmington. Continue north to Harrison Boulevard(approx. 13.5 miles). Turn left onto Harrison Boulevard (1550 E). Turn right at first corner. We're 1/2 block on the left.
Professionally managed by Bach Property Management.