- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Gated Access
- Pet Friendly
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance Response
- Built-in Bookcases*
- Ceilings Fans in All Master Bedrooms
- Convenient Resident Clothes Care Center
- Crown and Decorative Molding
- Direct Access Garages with Remotes*
- Exterior Storage Closets in Most Residences
- Fire Sprinkler System
- Full-Sized Washer/Dryer Connections
- Gated Community with Remote Access
- Grilling and Picnic Area in Landscaped Courtyard
- Large Kitchen Areas-A Chef Dream Come True!
- Linen Closets*
- Nine Foot Ceilings
- One, Two and Three Bedroom Floor Plans
- Prestigious Fort Bend independent School District
- Resident Business Center with Wifi
- Resident Fitness Center
- Space Saver Microwave Oven
- Spacious Patios and Balconies
- Spacious Walk-in Closets
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Deposit: 150 Breed Restrictions Apply Pets Accepted
Regency at First Colony
A Regency at First Colony apartment lifestyle defines Sugar Land luxury, elegance and sublime service in a lushly landscaped tropical environment. Relax. Unwind. You're at home in your choice of a 1, 2 or 3 bedroom apartment home, with newly refreshed contemporary living spaces. Superb location makes the difference. Nestled in the heart of Sugar Land's prestigious First Colony community, your new 225 Fluor Daniel Drive address puts you conveniently close to shopping, dining, entertainment and some of the area's leading employers. Welcome Home!
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Pet Policy: $10.00 pet rent. $150 pet deposit. $350.00 non-refundable pet fee. Restrictions: Breed Restrictions Apply
From US 59 South, take the exit toward Texas 6/Airport. Merge onto Frontage Road. Turn right onto State Highway 6. Follow Hwy 6 approx. 0.5 mi. Turn left on to Fluor Daniel Drive. Regency at First Colony will be on your left at 225 Fluor Daniel Drive, Sugar Land, TX 77479.
Pinnacle Property Management Services, LLC, (Pinnacle) is a privately held national real estate provider, specializing in third party management of multifamily residential communities. As one of the nation's preferred third-party managers of multifamily housing, Pinnacle's portfolio includes nearly 135,000 residential units and 2 million square feet of commercial assets. With the Corporate headquarters located in Dallas, Texas, Pinnacle has 3,000 employees located in 35 states and 25 major metropolitan areas. For more information, visit _www.pinnaclefamily.com.