Floor Plans & Pricing
Does your furniture fit? Pick a floor plan below and design your new place!
|Style||Beds||Ba||1/2 Ba||Sq. Ft.||Rent||Term||Deposit||Availability|
|A||1||1||0||728||$999-$1349||Per Month||$100||Reserve Now|
|B||1||1||0||799||$1059-$1319||Per Month||$100||Reserve Now|
|C||2||1||0||996||$1329-$1349||Per Month||$100||Reserve Now|
|D||2||2||0||1095||$1289-$1359||Per Month||$100||Reserve Now|
|E||2||2||0||1107||$1319-$1509||Per Month||$100||Reserve Now|
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Please Call for Driving Directions.
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Pet Friendly
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Pets Accepted We welcome your cats and dogs, up to two pets per apartment, and a full-grown maximum weight limit of 80 pounds each. *Breed restrictions apply. We do not permit American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, any mix of the previous breeds, or any other dog or breed deemed aggressive. See management for pet approval and deposit and fee information.
- Access gates with guest parking available
- Indoor sports court
- Assigned covered parking & garages available
- Online conveniences including rent payments, maint
- 15-minute commute to downtown Houston
- Beach-front entry pool with sundeck & Wi-Fi
- Beautiful picnic area with grills
- Cyber media lounge
- Monthly social events
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Walking trail
- Minutes from Beltway 8, SH-59, the Westpark Tollwa
- Close to shopping, dining, entertainment & grocery
- Walking distance to public transportation
- Beautifully landscaped & maintained grounds
- At-your-door trash pick-up
- Sports club with commercial-quality equipment
- Outdoor grills/sizzle stations
Camden Sugar Grove
You'll discover the best in upscale living within the private gates of Camden Sugar Grove. Situated in Fort Bend county, and only minutes away from Sugar Land, our prime location features proximity to shopping and dining at The Fountains and First Colony Mall, as well as the highly acclaimed Stafford Municipal School District. Our one and two bedroom apartment homes come complete with spacious floor plans and an array of designer features. In addition, our pet-friendly community boasts several amenities for the whole family to enjoy; from a private playground, indoor sports court and beach-style pool, to fitness classes, BBQ grills and a walking trail. Camden Sugar Grove puts residents close to everything in Houston; with direct access to Sam Houston Tollway and US-59, downtown destinations are only minutes away. With caring and responsive management, and a location that cannot be beat, Camden Sugar Grove is truly Living Excellence.
Check Availability or call: (832) 532-3982 (888) 747-6323 (832) 532-3981
- Growth Since 2000
- Population Density
|Sunday:||01:00 PM to 05:00 PM|
|Monday:||10:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00 AM to 07:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
Camden provides multifamily homes for nearly 100,000 people: individuals, couples, and families all call Camden home. Some are just beginning their careers, while others are enjoying retirement. Some reside at new residential communities, while others choose to live in more budget-friendly housing. Camden treats every resident in every community with respect, and provides Living Excellence for all. This diverse, all-inclusive environment we create for our residents mirrors our work environment. At Camden, we generate the best ideas when we embrace our differences. We encourage our employees to share their unique skills, talents, and experiences in order to foster continual innovation and advancement. Camden is also focused on helping employees improve their personal and professional lives through outstanding training programs, mentoring, networking, committee opportunities, community service, and team events.
Check Availability or call:(832) 532-3982 (888) 747-6323 (832) 532-3981