- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Pet Friendly
- Near the Grand Parkway with access to the Exxon...
- Dog - and cat-friendly
- Private parking with controlled-entry access
- Close proximity to retail, entertainment, and d...
- Spacious bedrooms with high quality carpet
- Open gourmet kitchens with granite countertops,...
- One-, two-, and three-bedroom apartment homes
- Hard surface floors in kitchen, living and bath...
- Open floor plans with 9-foot ceilings, expansiv...
- Luxury bathrooms with granite countertops, Tile...
- Spacious closets
- Upgraded light fixtures and ceiling fans
- Under counter lighting
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- No more than two animals are allowed per apartment with a combined weight limit of 100 lbs. Aggressive breeds will not be allowed (see list below). Prior approval from management will be required. There will be a non-refundable pet fee in the amount of $250 per pet and a pet deposit in the amount of $250 per pet. Monthly pet rent will be $20 per pet. Aquariums will be allowed with a 20-gallon maximum on the first floor only with proof of insurance for the entire term of the lease. RESTRICTED AN Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Waived application with approved credit! Enter coupon code APPFEE for discount.
We are reducing your administration fee to $99!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Modera Spring Town Center
The good life just got an upgrade. At Modera Spring Town Center, you can enjoy all the comforts of a luxuriously appointed, amenity-rich residence right on the Grand Parkway, just minutes from the new Exxon Energy Campus. A rare find in the heart of growing North Houston, Spring Town Center boasts exclusive, resort-style perks and is ideally located near shops, restaurants, entertainment, and more, a half hour's drive from downtown. Go beyond good... live the grand life at Modera Spring Town Center.
Our lease terms are: 3 months, 4 months, 5 months, 6 months, 7 months, 8 months, 9 months, 10 months, 11 months, 12 months, 13 months, 14 months, 15 months, 16 months, 17 months, 18 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Ratings & Reviews
4 Reviews for Modera Spring Town Center
I use the gym 6 days a week , and was just one of the few things that highly consider moving in this property it was important to me to have a good gym being that I spend a lot of time there the gym is great and love the equipment there but do recommend getting some kind of cable or satellite channels on the treadmills and eliticals machines for some reason you only get "one " channel on them the big screen down there gets all the channels but the machines don't I spend a lot of time running on the treadmills and would be nice to have a variety of channels than just channel "12"
Prohibit pick-ups from parking over red firelane lines.
Would only recommend with caution to my areas of concerns. Addition note: Having a pet & 'dog park world' are nice extras. But, I'm more than my pet & enjoy a walk myself - around our STC community. 'Walk path setting bench(es)' for a set & relax opportunity would be an unmeasurable bonus.
The valet trash crew needs to be more thorough. They pick up trash at my door about 2 out of the 5 days they're supposed to. It is very annoying that it is a mandatory service we pay for but, aren't receiving the service as expected.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.