- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Controlled Access
- Covered parking available
- Game room and resident lounge
- Poolside cabana w/shaded seating and wireless i...
- State-of-the-art-fitness center
- Resort-style clubroom with multi-media features
- Recreational Areas
- Broadband internet
- Garden tubs in select units
- Air conditioning
- Designer paint colors
- Upgraded black appliances
- Built-in computer desk and shelving
- 9 Foot Ceilings
- Upgraded carpet
- Brushed nickel hardware/fixtures
- Double-pane windows
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Maximum of two pets per apartment. Only domesticated, common household pets will be allowed. Aggressive dog breeds are not allowed. Aggressive dog breeds include, but are not limited to the following: Akita, American Stafford Terrier, Bull Terrier, Bullmastiff, Chow Chow, Dingo, Doberman Pinscher, Giant Schnauzer, German Shepherd, Mastiff, Ovtcharka, Presa Canario, Pit Bull, Rhodesian Ridgeback, Rottweiler, Neapolitan Mastiff and wolf. Any dogs with a bite history, or mixed breeds that have Pets Accepted
The Retreat At Chelsea Park
You are invited to live in this gorgeous community just north of San Antonio in Selma, Texas! Our location just off IH-35 is convenient to all areas including San Antonio, Universal City and New Braunfels. We can't wait to show you your new home. Come see us today!
7-Month, 8-Month, 10-Month, 13-Month
Ratings & Reviews
23 Reviews for The Retreat At Chelsea Park
The entire staff is great and takes care of its residents!
The ladies in the leasing office are fantastic.
clean facilities, location and friendly staff
The staff are always willing to make your stay an amazing Retreat!
Spacious apartments. Office staff are very friendly and helpful. Maintenance concerns are always handled quickly and efficiently. Landscaping is beautiful.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From IH-35 and Loop 1604 (Anderson Loop), travel north on IH-35 approximately 1 mile. Take exit 174A for FM 1518. Continue on access road for 3/4 mile, then turn right onto Chelsea Place. If approaching from the north, take exit 174A for FM 1518 and u-turn under IH-35. Proceed north on the access road approximately 3/4 mile and turn right onto Chelsea Place.
LYND IS A FAMILY OF REAL ESTATE COMPANIES WHICH INDIVIDUALLY AND THROUGH DIFFERENT OWNERSHIP STRUCTURES ENGAGES IN THE BUSINESS OF MANAGEMENT, OWNERSHIP, AND DEVELOPMENT OF MULTIFAMILY ASSETS.
LYND was founded in 1980 by Michael Lynd Sr. as a multifamily management business. Mr. Lynd was joined by his two sons, Michael J. Lynd Jr. and Adam David Lynd in 1995 and 1997, respectively and later joined by Samuel J. Kasparek in 2002. Together, they grew the company from 1,100 units under management to the current management portfolio encompassing approximately 35,000 multifamily units across 16 states in 50 different metropolitan areas.
LYND's leadership team is a diverse group of proven industry experts and global real estate authorities with backgrounds in business administration, economics, finance, information technology, and real estate. Each team member has an overwhelming desire to drive value. The team combines real-world experience with advanced educations from top universities, and they've come from Wall Street powerhouses and Fortune 500 companies to join LYND family of businesses. These leaders have adopted LYND mantra that great and special efforts lead to special results. LYND's secret to success is effort and the relentless pursuit of excellence.