- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- Swimming Pool
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Picnic Areas with BBQ Grills
- Complimentary Resident Starbucks Coffee Bar
- Package Pickup Service
- 45-Day Move-In Satisfaction Guarantee - no ...
- iLounge and Business Center
- Covered Parking Available
- Transfer to another Cortland community with no ...
- Resort Style Pool with Waterfall
- Gated Community with Controlled Access
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Deposit: 400 We welcome 2 pets (cats and dogs ) per apartment home. There is a pet fee of $200(for one pet) and $400(for two pets). Pet deposits are $200 and $400, respectively. Pet rent is $15 per month (for one pet) and $30/month (for two pets). Breed restrictions apply. Please call our office for more details. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Move in today and receive FREE RENT until July 1st, 2017! (requires 15 month lease)
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
The Flats at Westover Hills
Located in the scenic terrain of Northwest San Antonio, your life at Flats at Westover Hills is like country living with all the excitement of a vibrant city at your back door! Nearby, you will find shopping at Westlakes Mercado Mall & The Shops at La Cantera and easy access to Sea World San Antonio and Lackland Air Force Base.
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Ratings & Reviews
6 Reviews for The Flats at Westover Hills
This is the place everybody should be! The Flats at Westover Hills are the best ever!!
The staff know my name. They always smile and are so helpful. I also love the changes and upgrades that have been made to the property. I'm very happy here.
When we moved in I hadn't seen the apartment my wife and mother said it was perfect, when I walked through my door my jaw dropped at the cleanliness and at the features we have in our apartment, when our lease is up we are DEFINITELY renewing
Friendly and clean place to live in the middle of this busy city.
The Flats is a really good place overall. The staff here is amazing. They do things for the community. The whole outside amminities are amazing.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Please call for driving directions.