Check Availability(210) 305-4439(888) 310-8974(210) 305-4440
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Receive one month free* on all available apartments today! Initial lease must be 13-15 months to qualify. -- *Limited time offer and subject to availability, call today for details.
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Call or click Activate Coupon
- Garden Tub
- Hardwood Flooring
- Internet Included
- Island Kitchens
- Loft Layout
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Corporate Billing Available
- Call for Policy
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Pet Friendly
- Fourth floor lounge with wet bar and entertainm...
- Three state-of-the-art fitness centers includin...
- Multiple lounge areas and terraces on every floor
- Pet friendly living with fenced-in dog park
- Modern, twelve-person conference room and two b...
- Breathtaking art gallery featuring local artists
- Bicycle racks in the garages and near the dog park
- Onsite concierge available to help make your da...
- Valet trash with recycling services
- Reserved underground parking and enclosed parki...
- First-floor lounge with intimate seating, pool ...
- 4 different finish levels and styles including ...
- NAHB Bronze Certified green building
- Free Internet service in each home
- 1st an 4th floor homes - 10 ft. ceilings
- 2nd & 3rd floor homes - 9 ft. ceilings
- Two-story townhomes with street-level private e...
- Live/Work spaces available
- Special needs accessible homes available
Ratings & Reviews
12 Reviews for Cevallos Lofts
It is a work in progress but with the new management team in place, they are taking care of the property and making a great place to live.
Great place to live due to the location and a clean, we'll maintained building. The office staff are always very friendly and helpful. They seems to really care about the satisfaction of their residents here. The leasing cost is very reasonable for all of the amenities that are included as well.
I'm happy with my apartment but parking is a pain in the evening. They didn't build enough parking in the lots and the garage parking is crazy expensive. Lots of turnover in our management office as well which has been difficult for consistency but there are a few people there who are doing a great job.
I like the management staff, but the maintenance staff leaves a lot to be desired. Online ticket system doesn't seem to work well (or it gets ignored). Maintenance folks smoke (a lot) and when they come to work on things, it carries into apartments. No smoking for residents isn't enforced either.
I have put in work orders that have been half completed.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
From I-H 35/I-H 10 take the Cevallos/South Laredo exit and head each on Cevallos. We are approximately 1/2 mile down on the left.