- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Pet Park
- On Site Maintenance
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Gated Community
- Award Winning Round Rock School District
- Game Lounge with Billards and TVs
- Planned social events
- Unleashed Bark Park
- Easy access to 45, I-35 and Mopac Expy
- MyCamden.com, a resident social site
- Outdoor Grill Stations
- Private Garages Available
- Fitness zone with cardio, free weights
- Online Maintenance Requests
- Online Rent Payments
- Professional, friendly management team
- Front door trash pick-up and recycling
- ATT U-Verse U200 Bundled Package
- Paw Spa Station
- Yoga studio
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- We welcome your cats and dogs, up to two pets per apartment, and a full-grown maximum weight limit of 75 pounds each. *Breed restrictions may apply. We do not permit American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, any mix of the previous breeds, or any other dog or breed deemed aggressive. See management for pet approval and deposit and fee information. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Camden La Frontera Apartments
NOW LEASING! Camden La Frontera is all about location and a world of convenience awaits you at our community. Choose from a variety of spacious 1 and 2 bedroom floor plans, as well as thoughtfully designed townhomes with attached garages. Residence features include crown molding, garden tubs, double vanity sinks and full size washer and dryers. Our pet-friendly community offers a state of the art fitness center, yoga studio and ATandT U-verse U200 Bundled Package Included. Camden La Frontera residents are surrounded by popular area shopping and dining. We are also in the Highly Acclaimed Round Rock School District. Please note that all floor plan availability is subject to change. Call for details.
Unavailable for this apartment.
From IH-35 north or southbound take the Hester's Crossing exit and head west on Hester's Crossing for approximately one mile and the community will be on the left. From east or westbound on Tollway 45, take the La Frontera Blvd. exit and head north two blocks to Hester's Crossing, turn left on Hester's Crossing and the community is approximately a quarter mile on the left.
Camden provides multifamily homes for nearly 100,000 people: individuals, couples, and families all call Camden home. Some are just beginning their careers, while others are enjoying retirement. Some reside at new residential communities, while others choose to live in more budget-friendly housing. Camden treats every resident in every community with respect, and provides Living Excellence for all. This diverse, all-inclusive environment we create for our residents mirrors our work environment. At Camden, we generate the best ideas when we embrace our differences. We encourage our employees to share their unique skills, talents, and experiences in order to foster continual innovation and advancement. Camden is also focused on helping employees improve their personal and professional lives through outstanding training programs, mentoring, networking, committee opportunities, community service, and team events.