- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Oversized Closets
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Controlled Access
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Designer coordinated interiors
- Exquisite clubhouse
- Nine foot ceilings with crown moldings
- Two resort-style pools
- Top floor vaulted ceilings
- Relaxing heated spa with cascading waterfalls
- Expansive kitchen with custom maple cabinetry
- Four Beautifully landscaped courtyards
- Built in full-size microwaves with vent-a-hood
- Spacious 24 hour fitness center
- Frost Free refrigerator with icemakers
- Resident conference/business center
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Optional detached garages w/automatic door opener
- Woodburning fireplaces with mantle in select homes
- Two car garages available in select homes
- Luxury oval garden tubs in select homes
- Curbside trash pick-up on Tues. and Thurs.
- Oversized closet/dressing rooms
- Easily accessible from 35W, 114, 377 or 170
- Large patios/balconies with outside storage
- Handicap accessible homes available
- Intrusion alarm systems
- Assigned garage or covered parking for every home
- Weight restriction: 40Deposit: 400No breed restrictions Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
WEEKEND SPECIAL: $500 off any apartment home if leased between August 26- 28! Call the leasing office for details.
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Call or click Activate Coupon
Introducing an apartment community for those who want it all - Boulder Ridge Apartment Homes. Nestled within the beautiful Roanoke area, this residential setting offers the finest schools, shopping and convenience to both Dallas and Fort Worth cities. Just minutes from 114 and I35, these 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartment homes feature designer interiors, resort-style amenities, garages and covered parking. Come home to a peaceful sanctuary and discover the lifestyle you deserve.
Please call below to find out about lease terms. No breed or weight restrictions and up to 2 pets per apartment.
Ratings & Reviews
8 Reviews for Boulder Ridge
I would like to have my carport back as soon as it comes in.
Remove valet trash pickup because it is unsightly seeing trash out, cost since don't use it.
Eliminate mandatory cable tv service.
Add more trash pick up days, or really start cracking down on people who don't follow the schedule. My neighbors are CONSTANTLY leaving their trash out on non-pick up days. Trash is all over the parking lots all the time. Makes our whole side look trashy. They even put their Christmas tree out, and by the time I came home from work, the huge tree was in the middle of the street blocking cars from passing.
Lock in rent for long term residents. Option to choose Charter.
Hot tub working during winter
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Fort Worth: Heading North on I-35W, exit 114 bypass and go east approximately 2 miles to Holley Pkwy. and turn right. Dallas: Heading West on 114 Bypass, u-turn at Litsey Road. Continue 1/2 mile to Holley Pkwy. and turn right to Boulder Ridge.
Professionally managed by MAA Communities. MAA is a leader in the real estate industry, with an award-winning portfolio of multifamily housing stretching across the southeast and south central U.S markets. From our inception in 1977 as the Cates Company, through a successful rise to the top after the initial public offering in 1994 and into our current status as a powerful force in the industry, MAA Communities has continued to raise the bar on the satisfaction of living, working and investing in multifamily housing. Our current portfolio encompasses more than 45,000 apartment homes in 155 communities owned and managed.