- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Green Community
- High Speed Internet Access
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- 2 and 3 bedroom community
- Ask about our newly renovated apartment homes!
- UTD and Richland College Students Welcome!
- Conveniently located off of 75 and 635
- Walking distance to restaurants and shopping
- Full-size washer/dryer connections
- Two swimming pools with sundecks
- Assigned covered parking
- Fireplace with ceramic-tiled hearth
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Picnic tables in courtyards
- Fenced-in playground
- Oversized closets with built in shelves
- Richardson ISD
- On-site management
- Deposit: 400$200 nonrefundable & $200 refundable fee Pets Accepted
- No aggressive breeds please. Breed Restriction
- Weight restriction: 20$10/monthly pet rent per pet max 2 per unit Weight Restriction
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SPACE, WE HAVE THE PLACE . . . MIRAMONTE. From your next door neighbor to the friendly, professional management and maintenance teams, you'll feel right at home in our neighborhood atmosphere. Located within an eight mile radius is seven shopping malls, two colleges, country clubs, E.D.S., Texas Instruments, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Central Expressway, I-635, plus the advantages of living in the Richardson School District. Welcome to Miramonte . . . affordable living.
Ratings & Reviews
From Central Expressway (US 75), take the Spring Valley exit. Go west on Spring Valley approximately one block to St. Paul Drive. Turn right on St. Paul, Miramonte will be on your right.
Professionally managed by National Housing.