Floor Plans & Pricing
|Style||Beds||Ba||1/2 Ba||Sq. Ft.||Rent||Term||Deposit||Unit Availability|
|1||1||0||722||$799-$1110||Per Month||Please Call||Reserve Now|
|1||1||0||856||$869-$1135||Per Month||Please Call||Reserve Now|
|1||1||0||896||$929-$1270||Per Month||Please Call||Reserve Now|
|2||2||0||1266||$1360-$1615||Per Month||Please Call||Reserve Now|
|2||2||0||1361||$1399-$1675||Per Month||Please Call||Reserve Now|
|3||2||0||1575||$1549-$1865||Per Month||Please Call||Reserve Now|
|3||2||0||1586||$1649-$1955||Per Month||Please Call||Reserve Now|
|4||3||0||1954||$1899-$2185||Per Month||Please Call||Reserve Now|
To get to Regency at North Richland Hills from Dallas, travel Interstate 30 W to Exit 21B. Merge onto Interstate 820 N and follow to Exit 20B toward Rufe Snow Drive. Merge onto NE Loop 820. Turn right onto Rufe Snow Drive. Turn Right onto Mid Cities Boulevard.
- Garden Tub
- Island Kitchens
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Pet Friendly
- AT&T U-verse
- Pets AcceptedPets are permitted with management approval and with signed pet agreement. A maximum two (2) pets per household are permitted. There is a $250.00 per pet deposit for pets 24 lbs or less to be paid up front and a $300.00 per pet deposit for pets 24 lbs or heavier at full maturity. There is an additional $250.00 fee per pet for pets 24 lbs or less to be paid up front, and a $300.00 fee per pet for pets 24 lbs or heaver at full maturity. There will be an additional pet rent of $15.00 per month for
- Curbside Valet Trash Service three times per week
- Picnic and Barbecue Areas
- Monthly Social Resident Activities
- Wi-Fi in Clubhouse and Patio
- A Pet-Friendly Apartment Community
- Outdoor Lounging Gazebo
- Grand Entry
- Greenbelts throughout Community
- Premiere Concierge Services: Making life simple...
- Complimentary Resident Coffee Bar
- Academically Acceptable Birdville ISD
- Grand Room
- Exclusive Online Resident Accounts
- Italian Porcelain Tile Entries, Kitchen & Bathr...
- Plush Carpeting
- Energy Efficient Solar Screens
- Faux Granite Countertops
- Crown Molding in Kitchen, Living, and Dining Rooms
- Individual First Floor Formal Entrances with Co...
- Cultured Marble Six Foot Oversized Roman Jacuzz...
- Tall Expansive Energy Efficient Windows*
- Multiple Telephone Lines in every home
- Tile Backsplashes in Kitchens with Whirlpool Ap...
- Multi-Media Center Areas*
- Energy Efficient 12 SEER Air Conditioners, Exte...
- Built-In Computer Workstation & Desks*
- Detached garages available
- Stand up showers in select homes
- Designer Accent Walls: give your apartment hom...
- One to Four Bedroom Townhomes
Regency at North Richland Hills
The Regency at North Richland Hills sets a new standard for apartment home living in North Richland Hills TX. Each of our distinctive apartment homes include unique custom treatments and amenities. Dramatic 9' ceilings magnify an exquisite Italian porcelain tile entryway and spacious living areas. Sink into an oversized marble Jacuzzi-style tub or enjoy an evening of interactive digital cable television. All apartment homes feature private access, marble vanities, designer accents, 'faux granite' countertops and large fully equipped kitchens with expansive kitchen pantries. Many feature attached garages, romantic fire places and gorgeous townhome layouts. Regency at North Richland Hills also provides a vast array of community features. Our residents enjoy a dynamic 5,000 square foot clubhouse facility with community activity room, executive business center, California health club and billiards room. Exclusive resident privileges include a professional volleyball court, resort-style pool with tanning deck and children's playground. It is an amazing place to live, grow and take in your life. Our prime location is convenient to shopping, dining, and entertainment. Our unmatched services will only enhance your experience at The Regency at North Richland Hills. Please call today to schedule your personal tour and learn what it means to Love Where You Live!
|Bisd Center - Tech & Advanced Learning||VOCATIONAL TECHNICAL SCHOOL||PUBLIC|
|North Park Christian Academy||K - 5||PRIVATE|
|Grace E Hardeman Elementary School||K - 5||PUBLIC|
|Watauga Middle School||5 - 8||PUBLIC|
|Fort Worth Christian School||K - 12||PRIVATE|
|Foster Village Elementary School||K - 5||PUBLIC|
|Watauga Elementary School||K - 5||PUBLIC|
|Richland High School||9 - 12||PUBLIC|
|Smithfield Elementary School||K - 5||PUBLIC|
|Immanuel Lutheran School||PRESCHOOL/KINDERGARTEN||PRIVATE|
NOTE: Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area.To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
- Growth Since 2000
- Population Density
|Sunday:||01:00 PM to 05:00 PM|
|Monday:||08:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00 AM to 07:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:00 AM to 07:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
3-Month, 4-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
Fax: (817) 503-7701
Fill out the following form to inquire about available floor plans and units.