Floor plans & Pricing
|Style||Beds||Ba||1/2 Ba||Sq. Ft.||Rent||Term||Deposit|
From IH-35, take McQueeney exit #187. West on Seguin Ave. to town square. Follow Seguin around the square. Follow Seguin around the square, veer left onto Landa Street. Landmark is on the right, just past Landa Park Drive.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Gas Range
- Island Kitchens
- Loft Layout
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Pet Friendly
- Disability Access
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- Call for Policy
- Pets Accepted
- 6,000 sq. ft. clubhouse w/50 ft. ceilings.
- Boardwalk overlooking 150-year old canal.
- Beautifully appointed lobby and atrium.
- Conference room and class room.
- 2,000 sq. ft. fully equipped fitness center.
- Roman style spa, steam room and dry sauna.
- Negative-edge pool overlooking waterscape lake.
- Pool surrounded by native stone, fountains and
- scenic landscaping.
- Poolside cabana and sundeck with free wi-fi conn.
- Lush landscaping surrounding building.
- 3 waterscape lakes.
- Private entrance into Landa Park.
- Located between San Antonio and Austin
- In the Historic Downtown District of New Braunfels
- and only 3 blocks from the downtown Square.
- At the gates of Landa Park
- Home of the largest natural springs in Texas.
- Enjoy the parks towering trees, spring-fed pool.
- Tubing, picnicing, boating, bicycling
- ....all just minutes away
- Highest structure in New Braunfels
- Offering panoramic views of Landa Park.
- Across the canal from Wurstfest
- Landa Park Golf Course.
- High efficiency rated A/C systems.
- Extra insulation:R-30 in attic space,
- R-13 in exterior and party walls.
- Double pantry wall construction between units.
- Cast-iron down drains
- Garden style Apartments
- Stainless Steel appliances
- Controlled access gates
- Carports and garages
- Four line connect. for phone, fax
- Category 5 wiring for high-speed Internet access
- Cafe and sports bar in Atrium
- with nightly specials and social events.
- Landmark Salon available on the 2nd floor for your
- convenience. Hair, Nails, Massage.
Just outside the San Antonio city limits in New Braunfels, 3 blocks from the downtown square and adjoining Landa Park and the Comal Canal, Landmark offers amazing panoramic views of New Braunfels and the surrounding countryside. Many floorplans available. Enjoy the park's towering trees, spring-fed swimming pools, tubing, picnicking, boating, bicycling, hiking and golf all just minutes away. Not to mention your poolside cabana, sundeck, boardwalk and fitness center all just steps from your front door.
|Sts. Peter And Paul Catholic School||K - 8||CATHOLIC|
|Seele Elementary School||K - 5||PUBLIC|
|The Nbisd Learning Center||K - 12||PUBLIC|
|Carl Schurz Elementary School||K - 5||PUBLIC|
|Lamar Elementary School||K - 5||PUBLIC|
|New Braunfels Middle School||5 - 8||PUBLIC|
|Lone Star Elementary School||K - 5||PUBLIC|
|New Braunfels Christ Academy||K - 5||PRIVATE|
|New Braunfels High School||9 - 12||PUBLIC|
|Comal Elementary School||K - 5||PUBLIC|
NOTE: Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area.To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
- Growth Since 2000
- Population Density
|Sunday:||12:00 PM to 06:00 PM|
|Monday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
Lease Terms: Variable, 6-Month, 12-Month
Managed By: Larry Peel
Fax: (830) 626-1401
Fill out the following form to inquire about available floor plans and units.