Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Map & Directions
From US 75 Expy, take Eldorado Pkwy exit. Go west on Eldorado Pkwy past Hardin Blvd and the community will be on your right.
- Garden Tub
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Hot Tub
- Pet Park
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Pet Friendly
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Pets AcceptedDeposit: 250 We welcome 2 pets per apartment home. There is a $250 pet fee (per pet) and a $250 pet deposit (per pet) with $10/month pet rent. There are no weight restrictions, but aggressive breeds are prohibited. Restricted breeds: Doberman, Rottweiler, Mastiff/Bull Mastiff, Great Dane, Chow, German Shepherd, Akita, Malamute, Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Yankee Terrier and Wolf hybrids.
- Grilling and Picnic Areas
- Multi-Sport Court
- Meandering Stream, Waterfall, and Splash Pad
- Business Center
- Recycling Services
- Access Gates
- Valet Trash
- Two Bark Parks
- Conference Room
- Outdoor Kitchen Cabanas
- Covered Carports
- Wooded Walkways
- Hot Tub and WiFi Sun Deck
- Grand Pools with Water Volleyball
- Internet Cafe and Coffee Lounge
What are Certified Ratings?
These are ratings based on residents who live at the property and have completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Residents are invited to participate in the satisfaction survey via a list of email addresses* submitted by the property and independently certified and administered by a third party market research firm.
Because reviews on Apartment Guide are from Certified Residents and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
* Email list administration is managed by an independent market research firm, not Apartment Guide
Value for the Money
38 Reviews for Saxon Woods
I have lived here for almost 5 years! I love it and would recommended it to anyone.
Great place great people.
Saxon woods is a beautiful community and truly feels like home.
The rate I can give is the best, since through that door, I felt they really want to be part of the community, the team work very profecional not lying when I say that are excellent, thanks again for all and merry christmas and a new excellent year
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Saxon Woods33.171700,-96.6742004490 Eldorado Pkwy, McKinney, Texas 75070Saxon Woods
A haven of green. A park like setting. Wooded walkways. Formal gardens. Expansive. Refined. 5 star amenities with our unremitting attention to detail. Luxury resort-style living. A place to call home. Welcome to Saxon Woods.
|Sunday:||01:00 PM to 05:00 PM|
|Monday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
Variable, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month