Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Map & Directions
From US 75 Expy, take Eldorado Pkwy exit. Go west on Eldorado Pkwy past Hardin Blvd and the community will be on your right.
- Garden Tub
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Hot Tub
- Pet Park
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Pet Friendly
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Pets AcceptedDeposit: 250 We welcome 2 pets per apartment home. There is a $250 pet fee (per pet) and a $250 pet deposit (per pet) with $10/month pet rent. There are no weight restrictions, but aggressive breeds are prohibited. Restricted breeds: Doberman, Rottweiler, Mastiff/Bull Mastiff, Great Dane, Chow, German Shepherd, Akita, Malamute, Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Yankee Terrier and Wolf hybrids.
- Grilling and Picnic Areas
- Multi-Sport Court
- Wooded Walkways
- Hot Tub and WiFi Sun Deck
- Recycling Services
- Access Gates
- Valet Trash
- Two Dog Parks
- Grand Pools with Water Volleyball
- Internet Cafe and Coffee Lounge
- Meandering Stream, Waterfall, and Splash Pad
- Business Center
- Conference Room
- Outdoor Kitchen Cabanas
- Covered Carports
What are Certified Ratings?
These are ratings based on residents who live at the property and have completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Residents are invited to participate in the satisfaction survey via a list of email addresses* submitted by the property and independently certified and administered by a third party market research firm.
Because reviews on Apartment Guide are from Certified Residents and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
* Email list administration is managed by an independent market research firm, not Apartment Guide
Value for the Money
38 Reviews for Saxon Woods
I have lived here for almost 5 years! I love it and would recommended it to anyone.
Great place great people.
Saxon woods is a beautiful community and truly feels like home.
The rate I can give is the best, since through that door, I felt they really want to be part of the community, the team work very profecional not lying when I say that are excellent, thanks again for all and merry christmas and a new excellent year
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Saxon Woods33.171700,-96.6742004490 Eldorado Pkwy, McKinney, Texas 75070Saxon Woods
A haven of green. A park like setting. Wooded walkways. Formal gardens. Expansive. Refined. 5 star amenities with our unremitting attention to detail. Luxury resort-style living. A place to call home. Welcome to Saxon Woods.
|Sunday:||01:00 PM to 05:00 PM|
|Monday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
Variable, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month