Check Availability(972) 538-0995(888) 568-7604(972) 360-3893
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
- Cable Ready
- Garden Tub
- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- There is a maximum of two pets per home. A dog park and waste stations are located throughout the community for your convenience. Please contact the property for details regarding breed restrictions and required pet fees. Call for Policy
- Fairfield welcomes dogs and cats, including puppies and kittens! Breed restrictions do apply, so please call for specific breed and weight restrictions. *We reserve the right to add additional restricted breeds at any time Pets Accepted
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Wireless Internet Access
- Pet Friendly
- Stylish new resident entertainment lounge
- Complementary Coffee Bar
- BBQ grills
- Car Care Center with Vacuum
- Shopping, dining & entertainment nearby
- Serene setting
- Acclaimed school districts
- Easy commute to 121, 35 & 635
- Coppell OR Lewisville school districts
- Curb-Side Trash Service
- Kitchens with fresh fixtures & lighting
- Custom tile back splashes
- New ceramic tile flooring
- Spacious living area
- Lofty 9-foot ceilings
- Modern accent walls with on-trend colors
- Wood-burning fireplaces*
- Built-in computer desks*
- Spa-like baths with new fixtures
- *Select homes
Ratings & Reviews
36 Reviews for Villas Of Vista Ridge
It's been a month we've moved here and till now we LOVE this place. it's very quiet and the exteriors are eye pleasing. We love the building models as well (very separate from each other). It's not like every commercial apartment buildings you see here and there. We also love the fact how this apt complex has maintained greenery and promoted GO GREEN! Having said that the ONLY issue we have been facing till now is the parking spot. There aren't enough free parking spot around our buildings which tends people to park in the crossed parking spot as well.
The girls in the office are so sweet and pleasant to work with. The maintenance crew is awesome, finishing requests almost instantly. Very impressive!
I have loved my time at Villas of Vista Ridge. It had a great location, good amenities and is very well maintained. My only concern is the rising costs in rent may price me out of living here. I am a single teacher with one source of income so it's difficult to swallow rising rent rates. I hope to communicate with the team here and work out something so I can continue to enjoy this great complex.
Villas of Vista Ridge has exceeded my expectations as a great place to live. My daughter chose Villas of Vista Ridge for me and the day I moved in was the first day I saw the complex and the apartment. I was so pleased with the apartment then and am still pleased now!
management is excellent
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-35 North to Exit 448A, take the 121 Bypass - Go south 1.7 miles to the property. The property faces the highway.