- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Garden Tub
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Pet Friendly
- Pets with Limitations
- Dog Park
- Courtyards with water features
- Poolside entertainment area with gas grills and...
- Trash Pickup
- Gated Entrance
- Game room with shuffle board and pool table
- Nine-foot ceilings and designer light fixtures
- Granite Counter Tops
- Modern black appliances with built-in microwave
- Short Term/Corporate Units
- Gourmet island style kitchens with pendant ligh...
- Hardwood Floors
- Weight limit of 100 lbs. 2 pet maximum per apartment. * $300 non-refundable pet fee per pet. $10 monthly pet rent per pet. * Restricted breeds are as follows: Pit Bull, German Shepherd, Alaska Malamute, Rottweiler, Chow-Rottweiler, Doberman Pinscher, Dalmatian, and Presa Canario. Any pets that are made up of any of these restricted breeds are prohibited from living at the community. Dogs Allowed
- Weight limit of 100 lbs. 2 pet maximum per apartment. * $300 non-refundable pet fee per pet. $10 monthly pet rent per pet. * Restricted breeds are as follows: Pit Bull, German Shepherd, Alaska Malamute, Rottweiler, Chow-Rottweiler, Doberman Pinscher, Dalmatian, and Presa Canario. Any pets that are made up of any of these restricted breeds are prohibited from living at the community. Cats Allowed
- Pets Accepted
Watermark at Walker Commons
Watermark at Walker Commons combines style and convenience to create a lifestyle experience focused on luxury. The community's innovative architectural design promotes convenience for residents through the use of multiple lobbies in each building and short corridors. Open, spacious floor plans and superior amenities further demonstrate Watermark at Walker Commons' dedication to quality. Located in an affluent area within the prestigious Clear Creek Independent School District, Watermark at Walker Commons is within a few miles of several major shopping venues including Victory Lakes Town Center, League City Town Center. Several medical facilities and major employers are also located nearby.
Ratings & Reviews
4 Reviews for Watermark at Walker Commons
The office and management staff are incredibly friendly and helpful. They have gone above and beyond to make sure everything is going well with the apartment and that we aren't having any problems. They continue to check to make sure things are going well even 2 months after we have settled in. I really enjoy everything about our apartment complex.
Our family really loves the amenities within the community such as the game room, kids play ground area, fitness center, and the pool. We feel very safe here and enjoy having a management group that truly cares for the residents.
Amazing and helpful staff
The apartments are brand new, which is nice. However, the smokers are extremely rude, and prevent me from using open windows to cool the apartment.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Heading South on I-45/Gulf Freeway: * *Take Exit 22 Texas 96/League City Parkway * *Turn left onto West League City Parkway * *Turn right onto West Walker Street * *Watermark at Walker Commons will be on the left. * Heading North on I-45/Gulf Freeway: * *Take Exit 22 Texas 96/Calder Dr./Brittany Bay Blvd Exit * *Turn right onto West League City Parkway * *Turn right onto West Walk Street * *Watermark at Walker Commons will be on the left.
We are dedicated to delivering exemplary service in a quality home environment. Our goal is to be the apartment home provider of choice--a goal we attain through our residents and employees. We understand that our customers define the standard of quality and service, and their loyalty must be earned.