- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Media Center
- Pet Friendly
- Controlled access gates
- Near Westpark Tollway, Westheimer Pkwy
- Beautifully landscaped grounds
- Near shopping, dining, and entertainment
- Assigned covered parking available
- Detached garages available
- Fitness center, cardio and free weights
- Online Maintenance Requests
- Pool with lap lanes and sundeck
- Online Rent Payments
- Near I-10, Grand Pkwy
- Close to Katy Mills and Memorial City Malls
- Monthly planned social events
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Katy Independent School District
- Coffee bar
- At-your-door trash pick-up
- Outdoor kitchen with grilling stations
- Poolside Wi-Fi access
- Fireside lounge
- Volleyball court
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- We welcome your cats and dogs, up to two pets per apartment, and a full-grown maximum weight limit of 99 pounds each. *Breed restrictions apply. We do not permit American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, any mix of the previous breeds, or any other dog or breed deemed aggressive. See management for pet approval and deposit and fee information. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Move-in Special: Save up to $300! *Valid on new leases 6 months or longer for a limited time only
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Camden Grand Harbor
Camden Grand Harbor has one, two and three bedroom apartment homes off Katy Ft. Bend County Rd. and Grand Harbor Dr. with access to I-10 and the Grand Parkway, making Downtown Houston commutes a breeze. We have a resort-style pool with lap lane and tanning deck, WiFi in a fireside lounge, outdoor grills with dining areas, business center with workspaces and coffee bar, and fitness center with cardio equipment and free weights. We have a private Dog Park for pets. Each apartment is like a home with spacious floor plans, gourmet kitchens with espresso cabinetry, black or stainless appliances, granite countertops, garden tubs and large walk-in closets. Select apartments include wood-style flooring, vaulted ceilings and kitchen islands. Covered parking and detached garages are also available. Camden Grand Harbor is close to Katy Mills Mall and La Centerra, Katy City Parks and the award-winning Katy ISD. Please note that all floor plan availability is subject to change. Call for details.
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Pet Policy: Maximum 2 pets per apartment. Restrictions: We welcome your cats and dogs, up to two pets per apartment, and a full-grown maximum weight limit of 99 pounds each. *Breed restrictions apply. We do not permit American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, any mix of the previous breeds, or any other dog or breed deemed aggressive. See management for pet approval and deposit and fee information.
From I-10 (Katy Freeway) going west. Take the Katy/Ft. Bend exit and turn left. Turn left on Grand Harbor Drive, we are on your right.
Camden provides multifamily homes for nearly 100,000 people: individuals, couples, and families all call Camden home. Some are just beginning their careers, while others are enjoying retirement. Some reside at new residential communities, while others choose to live in more budget-friendly housing. Camden treats every resident in every community with respect, and provides Living Excellence for all. This diverse, all-inclusive environment we create for our residents mirrors our work environment. At Camden, we generate the best ideas when we embrace our differences. We encourage our employees to share their unique skills, talents, and experiences in order to foster continual innovation and advancement. Camden is also focused on helping employees improve their personal and professional lives through outstanding training programs, mentoring, networking, committee opportunities, community service, and team events.