- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Hardwood Flooring
- Island Kitchens
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Pet Friendly
- Controlled access gates
- Picnic area with outdoor kitchen
- Playground area
- Near Westpark Tollway, Westheimer Pkwy
- Ample guest parking
- Katy Independent School District
- Beautifully landscaped grounds
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Monthly planned social events
- Near shopping, dining, and entertainment
- Close to Katy Mills and Memorial City Malls
- Near I-10, Grand Pkwy
- Online Rent Payments
- Assigned covered parking available
- Detached garages available
- Fitness center
- Resort-style pool with Wi-Fi access
- Online Maintenance Requests
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- We welcome cats and dogs, up to two pets per apartment, and a full-grown maximum weight limit of 90 pounds each. Breed restrictions apply. We do not permit American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, any mix of the previous breeds, or any other dog or breed deemed aggressive. See management for pet approval and deposit and fee information. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Camden Downs At Cinco Ranch
Listed among the highest rated apartments in Katy, Texas, Camden Downs at Cinco Ranch is a gated community offering residents spacious 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartment homes. Each apartment features an open concept kitchen with granite countertops and full-size washer and dryer. Camden Downs at Cinco Ranch is also kid-friendly; featuring an onsite playground, plenty of green space, a resort-style pool and access to the highly acclaimed Katy ISD. Located in the prestigious Cinco Ranch neighborhood, we are also a short distance from Katy Mills Mall, and fine dining and entertainment via I-10, Westheimer Parkway, the Westpark Tollway and Cinco Ranch Boulevard. Please note that all floor plan availability is subject to change. Call for details.
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
From I-10, head South on Mason Road for approximately 1.8 miles and the property will be located on the left hand side right in front of the Equestrian Center.
Camden provides multifamily homes for nearly 100,000 people: individuals, couples, and families all call Camden home. Some are just beginning their careers, while others are enjoying retirement. Some reside at new residential communities, while others choose to live in more budget-friendly housing. Camden treats every resident in every community with respect, and provides Living Excellence for all. This diverse, all-inclusive environment we create for our residents mirrors our work environment. At Camden, we generate the best ideas when we embrace our differences. We encourage our employees to share their unique skills, talents, and experiences in order to foster continual innovation and advancement. Camden is also focused on helping employees improve their personal and professional lives through outstanding training programs, mentoring, networking, committee opportunities, community service, and team events.