Check Availability(832) 408-5828(800) 961-2935(713) 659-0381
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Weight restriction: 20Deposit: 400$200 non refundable Breed Restriction
- Weight restriction: 20Deposit: 400$200 non refundable Cats Allowed
- Weight restriction: 20Deposit: 400$200 non refundable Dogs Allowed
- Weight restriction: 20Deposit: 400$200 non refundable Weight Restriction
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Pet Friendly
- Washer and Dryer Connections
- Updated kitchen/bathroom cabinets
- Freeway access to Beltway 8, HWY 59 and 610
- 2 swimming pools
- High speed internet access available
- Ceiling fans & 2 inch blinds
- Controlled access gates
- Newly Remodeled Clothes Care Centers
- Townhomes available
- Free Covered and abundant parking
- INTERIOR RENOVATION IN PROGRESS
- Public transportation
- Outside storage area
- Built-in bookshelves*, Brushed Nickel Fixtures
- Se habla espa?ol
- EXTERIOR RENOVATION COMPLETED
- Planned Resident Activities
Ratings & Reviews
2 Reviews for Summervale
Eight months ago I decided to move back to Houston from Atlanta GA. I knew I wanted to live in the Westchase District but didn't know where. I got online and found Summervale. When I called I spoke with the Property Manager and she told me all about the property and the new renovations that were being done. When I arrived in Houston, I headed to Summervale to sign my lease, the Property Manage and her staff had everything prepared for my move in. They were professional, courteous, and efficient.
I feel safe living here with nightly security. .The improvement on the property is also going well. Everyone seems to enjoy it. The people and maintenance that work here are very nice. They are always ready to help.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Going north on the Sam Houston Tollway, exit Richmond/Westheimer. Turn right onto Richmond and go down past Gessner until you get to Ocee. Turn right onto Ocee and the property will be on your left.