Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Map & Directions
North on 249, exit Louetta. Right on Louetta to Cutten. Turn right on to Cutten, we are on the left.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Hardwood Flooring
- Island Kitchens
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- Green Community
- High Speed Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Individual Leases
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Controlled Access
- Media Center
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Pets AcceptedDeposit: 500$10 Pet Rent per pet. No more than 2 pets- Breed Restrictions Apply. Half of deposit non-refundable.
- Call for Policy
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
- Granite countertops
- Brushed Nickel fixtures and hardware
- 24 seat theatre room/Surround Sound/Stadium Seats
- Resort-style pool w/splashpark
- Poolside Athletic Center
- Attached garages
- Black appliances
- Side by side refrigerator with ice/water filter
- Conference room
- Executive Business Center
- Tile flooring/Kitchen and bath
- Open gourmet kitchens
- Granite counters/Kitchens and baths*
- Undermount sinks
- Large island kitchens
- Luxurious baths w/ custome framed mirrors
- Oversized garden tubs and separate showers*
- Intrusion Alarms
- Full-size washers and dryers
- Dramatic Clubroom w/ Catering Kitchen
- Internet Cafe
- Complimentary Starbucks coffee bar
- Gate attendant and night patrol
- Woodflooring on first floor*
What are Certified Ratings?
These are ratings based on residents who live at the property and have completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Residents are invited to participate in the satisfaction survey via a list of email addresses* submitted by the property and independently certified and administered by a third party market research firm.
Because reviews on Apartment Guide are from Certified Residents and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
* Email list administration is managed by an independent market research firm, not Apartment Guide
Value for the Money
2 Reviews for San Cierra
great place to live - I like everything about it
Office Staff has been very good. However the demographics of the complex are changing it seems. More noise in the parking lot and more frequent notices from the management to advise cars have been broken into and non-residents on property. Also, very irritating to know a package is being sent to you and yet if it doesn't fit in the mailbox the package is taken to the office, there is no notice left in your mailbox of a package received.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
San Cierra29.993400,-95.55820015500 Cutten Rd, Houston, Texas 77070San Cierra
Escape to San Cierra and live the life of luxury. Enjoy the life of city living while being tucked away within a private community. Choose from spacious 1, 2 and 3 bedroom floorplans with custom interiors, each with a private gargage. Experience upscale amenities in a rich environment surrounded by the superior service only Southhampton Management can provide. You deserve the best.
|Sunday:||12:00 PM to 05:00 PM|
|Monday:||08:30 AM to 05:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:30 AM to 05:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:30 AM to 05:30 PM|
|Thursday:||08:30 AM to 05:30 PM|
|Friday:||08:30 AM to 05:30 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
Variable, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Professionally managed by Southhampton Management, Inc.