Check Availability(832) 379-5690(888) 719-0671(713) 568-7534
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
- Garden Tub
- Island Kitchens
- New/Renovated Interior
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Deposit: 250 There is a $250 pet deposit & $250 pet fee per pet. Pet rent is $15 per cat and $25 per dog monthly. Aggressive breeds are prohibited. Max 2 pets per apartment home. Pets Accepted
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Green Community
- Pet Park
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Direct Access to Cullen Park
- Lake Area Swings and Sunset Viewing Area
- Planned Social Activities with onsite CARES
- AT&T U-Verse, Wireless Internet & Video Service Ca
- Business Center with Computers, High-Speed Interne
- Charcoal Grill and Seating Area Near Putting Green
- Walking Trail Around Lake
- Pet Friendly Areas
- Boutique style community
- Resort Style Pool and Spa Area
- Remote Controlled Access Gates
- Catch and Release Fishing Lake w/Boat Dock with Ka
- Valet Trash Services
- Gas grill and cooking area by pool
- On-site Storage Units for Lease
Ratings & Reviews
14 Reviews for Newport On The Lake
Great community.. the maintenance team is awesome and very responsive.. The staff here are polite, professional and will try their best to help you and find a solution that meets your needs
I came in looked and leased.
I love the lake, the paddleboat, kayaks and the fishing. LOVE! That was the biggest draw to this property. Not many complexes have their own lake. It was so awesome one morning to hear a noise in the water and look over to see a mother duck with 14 baby ducks swimming out of the grass and cattails. Sitting by the lake is also a great place to have my morning coffee. We also use the pool and gym everyday. The sound of all the fountains at the pool are very soothing. The paddleboat was broke one day and I reported it and it was fixed immediately. Seriously, the maintenance man here gets things done as soon as he hears about it. He does a great job and seems to go above and beyond. We take pride in living here and communicate with management.
Staff here is excellent want to thank them for honoring what they say their going to do...
A beautifully landscaped apartment community that is friendly not only to people, but their pets as well. There's a brilliant balance of social functions for families and pet owners that provides a real sense of community.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
From 1-10 West: Exit #748 Barker Cypress -- turn right. Your first street with be Park Row. Slow down when you see a large field on the left. Turn left into our community. We are located right behind a shopping center.