- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Hardwood Flooring
- Island Kitchens
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Full Concierge Service
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Community Gas Grills and Courtyard
- Onsite Spa Lounge with Massage Therapist
- Freight Elevator
- Kitchen Lounge with WiFi
- Valet Waste Removal
- Pristine Pool with Cabanas, Jacuzzi and Water Feat
- Complimentary Weekend Chauffeur
- Valet Recycling Collection
- Valet Dry Cleaning and Laundry Service
- 6 Level Garage with Direct Building Access
- Six Conveniently Located Elevators
- Located near Lakewood Church in Greenway Plaza
- Onesite Furnished Guest suites available
- Outdoor Fully Equipped Kitchen
- 24 Hour Fitness Center
- Pristine Pool with Cabanas, Hot Tub and Fire Featu
- Remote Controlled Auto/Pedestrian Gates
- Interior Climate Controlled Hallways Through Commu
- Conference Room and Business Center
- Climate Controlled Storage Available
- Kitchen and Cyber Lounge with Free WiFi
- Clubroom with Flat Screen TV
- Walking Distance to Greenway Plaza
- Minutes to The Texas Medical Center and Central Bu
- Minutes to The Galleria, Uptown, Museum District,
- Lush Landscaping with Water Fountain
- Free Weekend Chauffeur
- 7 Day a Week Concierge Service
- Luxury Spa Retreat
- 24 Hour Coffee Bar Lounge
- Weekly Resident Events
- Luxury Interiors with Wood Floors, Granite and Sta
- Pet Friendly up to 75 lbs.
- 24 Hour Coffee Lounge with WiFi
- Minutes to The Galleria, Montrose, River Oaks, Dow
- Skyline Views of Houston
- Climate Controlled Corridors
- Climate Controlled Storage up to 100 sqft. availab
- Lush Landscaping with Water Features
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Weight restriction: 75 We welcome 2 pets per apartment home. There is a $250 pet deposit or $43.75 sure deposit per pet, and $250 pet fee per pet. Pet rent is $20 per month per pet and there is a weight limit of 75 pounds, Aggressive breeds are prohibited. Please call for more information. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
If your lifestyle can be characterized as exceptional, you'll certainly appreciate the grandeur of Metropole. This Ten-story high-rise and four-story mid-rise is located inside all of the most desirable neighborhoods that Houston has to offer! These neighborhoods include Greenway Plaza, River Oaks and Upper Kirby. Many apartments feature cinematic views of downtown Houston, River Oaks, The Galleria, Montrose, Upper Kirby and the Texas Medical Center. Convenient to Houston's finest dining, entertainment, sporting venues, shopping, and theaters. Elegant accent lighting, slab granite counter-tops, Spa Treatment Services, Daily Concierge services, Complimentary weekend Chauffeur services, Valet Dry Cleaning and the Valet Waste removal service make Metropole a cut above the rest.
Ratings & Reviews
4 Reviews for Metropole
By far my favorite apartments I viewed during my search and it has not disappointed. Friendly community and staff with luxurious features and great amenities. My 1BR is beautiful with a HUGE patio/deck and amazing views of Greenway and Downtown. I have nothing but great things to say about my experience, and I can see myself living here for years to come!
After only living in houses, we were a little nervous about living in an apartment. But I have to say, at Metropole we are beyond happy!!! It's our own little oasis right in the city!!!
I've loved living at the Metropole for the past five years and have just recently changed to a different floor plan that totally meets my current needs. The staff is responsive and efficient, and they strive to make this a true home. I've not once regretted my decision to sell my home and rent here.
If you work in greenway plaza area this is good option to live, the location is the best in a quiet area, the leasing and management staff are helpful. Views as of fifth floor in building A are awesome. The pool area is narrow but well kept and allocated.Nice amount of food trucks offer. The appliances and finishes on apartments are good. It's not the perfect community (none is) but is enjoyable live here.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Traveling North on Interstate 69 (formerly Interstate 59), exit Buffalo Speedway and turn left under the bridge. Then turn left on Richmond Avenue. Our community will be on your right hand side before Edloe Street. Just look for the tall white sign that read's Metropole and that is our office parking lot! Traveling South on Interstate 69 (formerly Interstate 59), exit Buffalo Speedway and turn right, then Left on Richmond Avenue. We are located behind Greenway Plaza near Lakewood Church (former Compaq center)
EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE
Greystar offers a style of apartment living that brings together exceptional locations with communities designed to meet your every desire. Whether a community is suburban or urban, high-rise or garden, we make every apartment community its own distinctive place to live. Our desirable locations are close to shopping, dining, and places of work, and our experienced team of professionals create the perfect balance of services, amenities, and finishes that energize your day, every day.