Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Map & Directions
For Gables CityWalk, take Westheimer east (inside the Loop, toward downtown). Turn right on Greenbriar, CityWalk office is on the right on Greenbriar. For Waterford Square, take Westheimer east to Greenbriar, turn right, then right on W. Alabama. Waterford Square is on the right. Leasing office is on Greenbriar.
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Green Community
- Swimming Pool
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Pet Friendly
- Dogs AllowedA maximum of two domesticated pets are accepted up to 60 lbs. each. A $100 refundable pet deposit and a $400 non-refundable pet fee is required per pet and must be paid in full prior to move-in. Additionally, a $20/month pet fee is required per pet. Residents agree to comply with all community policies and may be required to sign a separate Pet Addendum. Service animals assisting a disabled person are allowed and no pet fee is required. * The following breed and/or mix breeds are prohibited (
- Cats AllowedA maximum of two domesticated pets are accepted up to 60 lbs. each. A $100 refundable pet deposit and a $400 non-refundable pet fee is required per pet and must be paid in full prior to move-in. Additionally, a $20/month pet fee is required per pet. Residents agree to comply with all community policies and may be required to sign a separate Pet Addendum. Service animals assisting a disabled person are allowed and no pet fee is required. * The following breed and/or mix breeds are prohibited (
- Pets Accepted
- Ornamental fencing
- Beautifully Landscaped Courtyards
- Pets Accepted
- Assigned Covered Parking Available
- Gated Community
- WiFi in Common Pool Areas
What are Certified Ratings?
These are ratings based on residents who live at the property and have completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Residents are invited to participate in the satisfaction survey via a list of email addresses* submitted by the property and independently certified and administered by a third party market research firm.
Because reviews on Apartment Guide are from Certified Residents and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
* Email list administration is managed by an independent market research firm, not Apartment Guide
Value for the Money
123 Reviews for Gables Citywalk/Waterford Square
I have enjoyed my time at Gables Citywalk. I have a few issues, but overall the experience living here has been very positive.
No issues with parking or noise from neighbors.
For an older apartment living, Gables Waterford provides excellent service and amenities for residents. I especially love the vaulted ceiling, garden tub and patio in the Waterford Square. Definitely paying for location for a compact unit. Truly urban living with walking distance to Whole Foods, Trader Joe's, eateries, and bars. Expect to find diversity, dog/pet-lovers, and friendly neighbors who like to recycle. Overall, excellent choice for urban living.
This is a very beautiful apt. Community, with professional staff. It is located very convenient to the Medical Center, downtown, and Galleria. I would highly recommend Gable properties.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Gables Citywalk/Waterford Square29.739800,-95.4131002828 Greenbriar, Houston, Texas 77098Gables Citywalk/Waterford Square
Gables Citywalk/Waterford Square is located with in minutes of Downtown Houston, the Galleria, Greenway Plaza, and the Texas Medical Center, offering the convenience of being close to museums, theaters, and other cultural activities. Located between major thoroughfares, you will find abundant retail, restaurant, and entertainment facilities within walking distance from your home. We offer everything from three sparkling pools, beautiful landscaping and waterscapes to marble entries and wrap around kitchens. You will find all the amenities and convenience you ever wanted at one place. Gables CityWalk/Waterford Square is a place you will love to come home to, day after day. Please call now to reserve the perfect home for you.
|Sunday:||01:00 PM to 05:00 PM|
|Monday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM to 07:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
We believe in...Taking Care of the Way People Live. Gables Residential is your premier apartment development and management company. We are committed to excellent service for our residents and our associates. GABLES RESIDENTIAL is a fully integrated real estate company engaged in the apartment community management, development, construction, acquisition and disposition businesses. Gables owns upscale class AA/A apartment home communities in resilient, high job-growth markets, primarily Atlanta, Houston, South Florida, Austin, Dallas, Tampa, San Diego/Inland Empire and Washington, D.C. Gables has one of the newest property portfolios in the industry and enjoys some of the highest rental rates in its markets. Gables' research-driven investment strategy, integrated information systems, high-quality assets and skilled team of associates have combined to contribute continued operating profitability for 20 years and through multiple real estate cycles. As of 2005, Gables managed over 40,000 apartment homes in 160 communities, owned 78 communities with over 20,000 stabilized apartment homes and had an additional 11 communities with 2,600 new apartment homes under development or lease-up.