- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- Island Kitchens
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Furnished Available
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Full Concierge Service
- High Speed Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Controlled Access
- Door Attendant
- On Site Maintenance
- Pet Friendly
- Bike Storage Area
- Professional On-Site Management
- Renovated Luxurious Fitness Center Fall 2016
- Complimentary High Speed WiFi in Common Areas
- Coveted Galleria area location
- Grocery Delivery Service
- On site Fitness Specialist
- Business Center and Conference Room
- Steps away from High-end Shopping, Dining, and ...
- 24-Hour Resident Concierge
- Controlled-Access Parking Garage, Reserved Park...
- Outdoor Kitchen and BBQ Grills Under Tranquil P...
- On site Dog Walking Services
- City Views from Relaxing Pool Cabanas
- Lavish Pool Renovations Fall 2016
- Pet Friendly Community
- Dry Cleaning Services
- Luxurious Resident Lounge
- State-of-the-Art Cardio and Strength Training E...
- Newly Upgraded High-end Genuine Oak Flooring
- Newly Upgraded Lighting and Bathroom Vanities
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Tile Flooring in Baths
- Ten and Eleven-Foot Ceilings
- Granite Countertops
- Loft Style Homes Available
- Powder Rooms Available
- Private Balconies with Spectacular Views
- Large Walk-in Closets
- Separate Walk-In Shower Available
- Soothing Oval Soaking Tubs
- Floating Kitchen Islands Available
- Newly Upgraded Solar Shades
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- We welcome 2 pets per apartment home. There will be a $750.00 deposit ($250 non-refundable) Monthly pet rent is $20.00 per pet. Weigh limit is 99 lbs, breed restrictions apply. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Dominion Post Oak
Discover one of the premier Houston Luxury High Rise Apartments. Dominion Post Oak offers chic amenities in a high-rise environment that is unparalleled. We offer sought-after community and apartment amenities to enhance your lifestyle. Look forward to spending an afternoon by the pool in one of the cabanas or a comfortable lounge chair. Spend a relaxing evening in the hot tub after a long day. We offer convenience with on-site maintenance, 24 hour concierge, dry cleaning and pet walking services. Take a step inside one of our apartments and instantly feel at home with our solid oak hardwood floors. Enjoy our kitchens the features granite countertops, tile backsplashes, stainless steel appliances, and more. Admire the outdoors and the Houston city views from the comfort of your own home with our balconies. To experience these amenities for yourself, apply online today.
Our lease terms are: 1 month, 2 months, 3 months, 4 months, 5 months, 6 months, 7 months, 8 months, 9 months, 10 months, 11 months, 12 months, 13 months, 14 months, 15 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Pet Policy: $750 non-refundable pet fee. Restrictions: We welcome 2 pets per apartment home. There will be a $750.00 deposit ($250 non-refundable) Monthly pet rent is $20.00 per pet. Weigh limit is 99 lbs, breed restrictions apply.
Ratings & Reviews
1 Review for Dominion Post Oak
My wife and I have just recently moved into Dominion, I must say this community is by far one of the best communities within walking distance of The Galleria Mall. Traffic is not bad being the community sit off of weisthimer. The community is full of professionals and mature residents. I look forward to the rest of my stay here at Dominion.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Traveling North on 610 West, take the Westheimer exit. * Turn left onto Westheimer Rd. * Travel 0.4 miles and turn right onto McCue Rd. * Travel 0.3 miles and property will be on your right. * Traveling South on 610 West, take the Westheimer exit. * Turn right onto Westheimer Rd. * Travel 0.4 miles and turn right onto McCue Rd. * Travel 0.3 miles and property will be on your right.
EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE
Greystar offers a style of apartment living that brings together exceptional locations with communities designed to meet your every desire. Whether a community is suburban or urban, high-rise or garden, we make every apartment community its own distinctive place to live. Our desirable locations are close to shopping, dining, and places of work, and our experienced team of professionals create the perfect balance of services, amenities, and finishes that energize your day, every day.