- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Hardwood Flooring
- Island Kitchens
- New/Renovated Interior
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Courtyards with BBQ Grilling Stations
- Door to Door Trash Pickup
- Resident Package Delivery Notification Service
- Gated Community
- Resort Style Swimming Pool with Fountains
- Car Care Center
- Located in Highly Ranked Cy-Fair School District
- Large Off-Leash Dog Park Coming Soon!
- Resident Coffee Bar
- Indoor/Outdoor Resident Clubhouse with Game ...
- 2000 Sq.Ft. 24-Hr Fitness Center with Fitness ...
- Outdoor Kitchen and Gas Grilling Area
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Copper Springs welcome 2 pets per apartment home. There is a non-refundable pet fee of $400 for the 1st pet and additional $200 for the 2nd pet. Pet rent is $15 per month per pet for cats and $25 per month per pet for dogs. The following aggressive breeds are prohibited: Staffordshire Bull Terrier (Pit Bull), Doberman, Akita, Chow, Presa Canario, German Shepherd, Rottweiler, including any mix of these breeds. Please call the leasing office for complete pet policy details and restrictions. Pets Accepted
Copper Springs Apartments is located in Houston, TX right off of U.S. 290 close to the Sam Houston Tollway. Nestled in Northwest Houston our community lies in the Cypress Fairbanks region, known locally as Cy-Fair. We have access to some of the best schools in the Greater Houston area and are only 20 miles Northwest of Downtown Houston. Copper Springs offers one, two and three bedroom apartments with full size washer & dryer, large patio/balconies, fireplaces*, walk in closets and black GE appliance package. At Copper Springs you can entertain your guests at the outdoor kitchen and grill, enjoy a soothing dip in the pool, relax in the spa, work out in the fitness center or have a nightcap in front of the outdoor fireplace. Exciting news is on the horizon for Copper Springs Apartments! This year we will be improving and revitalizing our already ideal community. Our enhancement plan will bring Copper Springs to the very top of the market promising interior packages not seen in this ...
Variable, 6-Month, 8-Month, 12-Month
Ratings & Reviews
22 Reviews for Copper Springs
The Copper Springs team has been great in providing excellent customer service and adhering to their residents needs. Although the rental rates are a little high, I would still recommend this community as you're still getting what you paid for. I love the apartment amenities, the valet trash, and it's easy access to 290.
The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. My overall move in experience was excellent!!!
I am very happy living in Copper Springs. I love my apartment and feel safe there. The gym is amazing. My neighbors seem friendly and the staff is friendly and helpful.
Copper Springs is a wonderful and clean community, I feel safe and comfortable residing here. There is a sense of professionalism from the staff and I would highly recommend this community to any one.
Great apartment complex. Everyone is friendly
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From the south (on US-290 W): -Depart US-290 W -Take ramp right for US-290 W toward West Rd / Eldridge Rd -Turn left onto West Rd -Property will be on your left. From the west (on US-290 E / TX-6 S): -Depart US-290 E / TX-6 S -Take ramp right for US-290 E toward Eldridge Rd / West Rd -Turn right onto West Rd -Property will be on your left