- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Business Center
- Gated Access
- Pet Friendly
- Access gates
- Near downtown and Texas Medical Center
- Lap pool
- Close to Rice Village and NRG Stadium
- Near dining and entertainment
- Online Maintenance Requests
- Online Rent Payments
- Poolside Wi-Fi access at the main pool
- Beautifully landscaped grounds
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- HPD Blue Star Certified
- Garages, carports and storage available
- Cabanas with grilling stations
- High-endurance fitness center
- 2 beautiful lakes with walking trail
- Fitness classes and planned events
- Near the Galleria and Museum District
- Located near shopping and grocery
- Near US-59, 610 Loop, I-45 and 288
- 2 resort-style pools with sundecks
- Front door trash pick-up and recycling
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Weight restriction: 99 We welcome cats and dogs, up to two pets per apartment, and a full-grown maximum weight limit of 99 pounds each. Breed restrictions apply. We do not permit American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, any mix of the previous breeds, or any other dog or breed deemed aggressive. See management for pet approval and deposit and fee information. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Camden Vanderbilt apartments have one and two bedroom apartment homes in the West University neighborhood in Houston, Texas, off Kirby and W Holcombe Blvd, only minutes away from Rice Village, the Texas Medical Center, Rice University, NRG Stadium and the Museum District. There is direct access to US-59, Highway 288 and the 610 Loop, walking distance to shopping and dining including Randalls Grocery Store, Panera Bread, Barnes & Noble, and Starbucks. Enjoy three resort-style pools, outdoor kitchens and dining areas, two beautiful lakes surrounded by lush landscaping, a fitness center with cardio and free weights, and business center with coffee bar. Each West U apartment has stainless appliances, granite countertops, espresso cabinetry and huge walk-in closets. Select apartments include custom closet systems, garden tubs and built-in bookshelves with desks. Attached garages, carports and storage are also available. Please note that all floor plan availability is subject to change. ...
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Ratings & Reviews
From 610 West Loop: Exit Bellaire Boulevard and head east. Turn right on Buffalo Speedway. The community is located on the left.
Camden provides multifamily homes for nearly 100,000 people: individuals, couples, and families all call Camden home. Some are just beginning their careers, while others are enjoying retirement. Some reside at new residential communities, while others choose to live in more budget-friendly housing. Camden treats every resident in every community with respect, and provides Living Excellence for all. This diverse, all-inclusive environment we create for our residents mirrors our work environment. At Camden, we generate the best ideas when we embrace our differences. We encourage our employees to share their unique skills, talents, and experiences in order to foster continual innovation and advancement. Camden is also focused on helping employees improve their personal and professional lives through outstanding training programs, mentoring, networking, committee opportunities, community service, and team events.