- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Gated Access
- Pet Friendly
- Access gates
- Walking Distance to public transportation
- HPD Blue Star Certified community
- Internet cafe with coffee bar
- Beautifully landscaped grounds
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Planned social gatherings
- Walk to public transportation
- Close proximity to shopping & grocery
- Near Westpark Tollway and Beltway 8
- Online rent payments
- Garages available
- Fitness zone with cardio, free weights
- Resort-style pool with Wi-Fi
- Assigned covered parking available
- Outdoor grilling/sizzle stations
- Front door trash pick-up and recycling
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- We welcome your cats and dogs, up to two pets per apartment, with no weight limit. *Breed restrictions apply. We do not permit American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, any mix of the previous breeds, or any other dog or breed deemed aggressive. See management for pet approval and deposit and fee information. Pets Accepted
Camden Stonebridge apartments feature 1 and 2 bedroom apartments with the best location in West Houston. Our pet-friendly apartments are located between Beltway 8 and Gessner Rd, in the heart of the Westchase District. Easy commutes to Downtown Houston and the Galleria via Westpark Tollway, Beltway 8, US-59, I-10 and Westheimer. Each apartment home has black or stainless appliances, espresso cabinetry, wood-style flooring, garden tubs and large walk-in closets. Plus a washer and dryer inside your apartment, as well as cable, and at-your-door trash pick-up services. Detached garages and covered parking are also available.Live minutes from all the eclectic dining and entertainment options Westheimer has to offer as well as the outdoor hiking and biking at Memorial Park. You will also live near where you work with hundreds of great employers like Schlumberger, BMC Software and National Oilwell Varco. Please note that all floor plan availability is subject to change. Call for details.
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Please Call for Driving Directions.
Camden provides multifamily homes for nearly 100,000 people: individuals, couples, and families all call Camden home. Some are just beginning their careers, while others are enjoying retirement. Some reside at new residential communities, while others choose to live in more budget-friendly housing. Camden treats every resident in every community with respect, and provides Living Excellence for all. This diverse, all-inclusive environment we create for our residents mirrors our work environment. At Camden, we generate the best ideas when we embrace our differences. We encourage our employees to share their unique skills, talents, and experiences in order to foster continual innovation and advancement. Camden is also focused on helping employees improve their personal and professional lives through outstanding training programs, mentoring, networking, committee opportunities, community service, and team events.