Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Map & Directions
Please Call for Directions
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- Pet Friendly
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Pets Accepted We welcome your cats and dogs, up to two pets per apartment, with no weight limit. *Breed restrictions apply. We do not permit American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, any mix of the previous breeds, or any other dog or breed deemed aggressive. See management for pet approval and deposit and fee information.
- Access gates with guest parking
- HPD Blue Star Certified Community
- Beautifully landscaped grounds
- Rentable space with billiards and media
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Monthly social events
- Close to Highway 6, US-59 and I-10
- Walk to shopping and restaurants
- Near Westpark Tollway and Beltway 8
- Online rent payments
- Assigned parking and garages available
- Outdoor grills/sizzle stations
- Fitness Center
- Beachfront pool with lap lane and Wi-Fi
- Front door trash pick-up and recycling
- Internet lounge
Camden Oak Crest29.729800,-95.59090012025 Richmond Avenue, Houston, Texas 77082Camden Oak Crest
Come experience the best in upscale living within the private gates of Camden Oak Crest. Situated in the heart of West Houston, and only minutes away from the Energy Corridor, our prime location features proximity to shopping and dining at City Centre, as well as the highly acclaimed Alief ISD. Choose from spacious 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments featuring stainless appliances, 9 foot ceilings, oversized garden tubs and an array of designer features. Our convenient location is adjacent to the West Houston Medical Center, only seconds from the Westpark Tollway and Highway 6, and minutes from US-59, I-10 and Beltway 8. In addition, our pet-friendly community offers a 24 hour fitness center, weekly fitness classes and monthly social events, as well as detached garages and carports. With caring and responsive management, and a location that cannot be beat, Camden Oak Crest is truly Living Excellence. Please note that all floor plan availabilty is subject to change. Call for details.
|Sunday:||01:00 PM to 05:00 PM|
|Monday:||10:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00 AM to 07:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Pet Policy: Maximum 2 pets per apartment. Restrictions: We welcome your cats and dogs, up to two pets per apartment, with no weight limit. *Breed restrictions apply. We do not permit American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, any mix of the previous breeds, or any other dog or breed deemed aggressive. See management for pet approval and deposit and fee information.
Camden provides multifamily homes for nearly 100,000 people: individuals, couples, and families all call Camden home. Some are just beginning their careers, while others are enjoying retirement. Some reside at new residential communities, while others choose to live in more budget-friendly housing. Camden treats every resident in every community with respect, and provides Living Excellence for all. This diverse, all-inclusive environment we create for our residents mirrors our work environment. At Camden, we generate the best ideas when we embrace our differences. We encourage our employees to share their unique skills, talents, and experiences in order to foster continual innovation and advancement. Camden is also focused on helping employees improve their personal and professional lives through outstanding training programs, mentoring, networking, committee opportunities, community service, and team events.