- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- Island Kitchens
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Gated Access
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Access gates with guest street parking
- 2 internet cafes with Wi-Fi and coffee
- Beautifully landscaped grounds
- 2 gathering & gaming lounges
- Near the Galleria and Museum District
- Near all major sport stadiums
- Walking distance to shopping and grocery
- Elevator access
- 3 spectacular pools with Wi-Fi access
- Walk to Metrorail, downtown tunnels
- Front door trash pick-up and recycling
- Movie theater
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Close to Minute Maid Park
- Pet park and dog wash station
- Near SH-59, I-10, I-610, I-45 and 288
- Online rent payments
- Beautiful courtyards with outdoor grills
- Valet dry cleaning
- Online maintenance requests
- Near dining and nightlife
- Walking distance to the Metrorail & downtown tunne
- Covered parking available, direct access parking g
- Billiards, shuffleboard, poker tables & more
- 2 health clubs with towel service
- White bathroom cabinets
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- We welcome your cats and dogs, up to two pets per apartment, with no weight limit. *Breed restrictions apply. We do not permit American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, any mix of the previous breeds, or any other dog or breed deemed aggressive. See management for pet approval and deposit and fee information. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Move-in Special: Save up to $300! *Valid on new leases 6 months or longer for a limited time only.
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Camden City Centre
Enjoy city views, loft-style living and contemporary styles at Camden City Centre. Our Houston Midtown apartments offer 1 and 2 bedroom floor plans, which include full-size washers and dryers, oversized garden tubs, granite countertops (select apartments), polished concrete or wood laminate floors, and high ceilings. Our pet-friendly apartments offer residents 3 sparkling pools and sun decks, 2 fitness centers, eLounge with WiFi access and coffee bar, and game room complete with flat-screen TVs. Camden City Centre is conveniently located within walking distance of downtown Houston and Midtown, where you can experience the best in shopping, dining and entertainment. Please call for an appointment. Please note that all floor plan availability is subject to change. Call for details.
Variable, Monthly, 3-Month, 4-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Ratings & Reviews
28 Reviews for Camden City Centre
I'm very happy living at Camden, the only thing that I have not been happy about is the facility of having packages held at the office. This facility was extremely helpful and many others offer this service so I was displeased to see that taken away.
Other than that, I have nothing but good things to say about Camden both the apartments/buildings themselves and the staff, who have always been very helpful and a pleasure to deal with.
Great community next to Midtown Park and in walking distance of several restaurants.
24 hour gym, game rooms, 3 pools and a theater make it easy to find something to do on the property.
There are no EV plugs, and outlets in the garage do not work. If you have a plug-in vehicle, this might not be the property for you at the moment.
Over all, this community is a 9/10.
Love this community and the staff :)
We are new residents and we had to call maintenance for a few repairs but everything was resolved quickly. The community stays clean and I love that they have resident events. I would say that security needs to be increased. I have been here 1 month and there has been several vehicle break ins. Overall my husband and I are loving the camden.
I love this property. The amenities are great. I would say the work out facilites are a bit small compared to the size of the property, but I can live with that. Glad I chose Camden City Centre.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
If traveling North on Hwy 59, exit TX-527, Spur North. 527 turns into Brazos and then turn left on Gray. Follow Gray past the first light to Baldwin and turn right. Camden City Centre is where Baldwin and St. Josephy Pkwy. meet. If traveling South on Hwy 59, to I-10 West to I-45 South, exit right at Dallas/Pierce. Exit again at West Dallas. Turn right at St. Joseph Pkwy, parking will be in circle drive in front of Leasing Office.
Camden provides multifamily homes for nearly 100,000 people: individuals, couples, and families all call Camden home. Some are just beginning their careers, while others are enjoying retirement. Some reside at new residential communities, while others choose to live in more budget-friendly housing. Camden treats every resident in every community with respect, and provides Living Excellence for all. This diverse, all-inclusive environment we create for our residents mirrors our work environment. At Camden, we generate the best ideas when we embrace our differences. We encourage our employees to share their unique skills, talents, and experiences in order to foster continual innovation and advancement. Camden is also focused on helping employees improve their personal and professional lives through outstanding training programs, mentoring, networking, committee opportunities, community service, and team events.