- Garden Tub
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- Swimming Pool
- Controlled Access
- Pet Friendly
- Zero Gravity Pool Entry
- Walk to Retail/Restaurants/Bars
- BBQ Grills
- Multi-Level Parking Garage
- Pool/Courtyard Views Available
- Clubroom with Kitchen Bar Area
- Outdoor Kitchen
- Cardio Equipment and Free Weights
- Granite Counter Tops In Kitchen & Bath
- Technology Package in Select Units
- Garden Tubs and Showers In Select Apartments
- Distressed Walnut Vinyl Wood Plank Flooring
- 2" Blinds For All Window Covering
- Energy-Star Rated Construction
- Environmentally Friendly Plush Carpeting
- Under-mount Kohler stainless kitchen sinks
- Subway Tile Backsplashes in Kitchen
- Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Welcome to Alta Heights, Houston Heights' premier apartment homes featuring studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartment homes located in between Houston?s Historical Heights district and the Washington Corridor. Alta Heights is conveniently located to all of Houston?s major employment corridors including Downtown, Medical Center, Greenway, Galleria and the Energy Corridor. It?s a quick and easy commute to where ever you work. Becoming a resident means you'll now be in walking distance from unbelievable restaurants, shopping, and nightlife. Alta Heights features an attractive exterior design, modern clubroom and state-of-the-art amenities with high-end interior finishes such as granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and wood-like, plank flooring. If you?re searching for a home in the heart of Houston, Alta Heights is definitely the place to be. Learn more about how you can experience Alta Heights living today.
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Ratings & Reviews
Traveling West on I10 from Hwy 59; exit Heights Blvd and turn left. Property will be ? mile on your right. Traveling East from I45; exit Heights Blvd and turn right. Property will be ? mile on your right.
Improving People's Lives by Creating Better Communities.
Wood Residential Services was launched in 2010, but our pedigree reaches back more than a decade. Our parent company, Wood Partners, began operations in 1998 and quickly established itself as a leader in multifamily residential community development. Improving People's Lives by creating a home, a neighborhood and a lifestyle.