Check Availability(972) 362-0691(888) 641-4069(972) 362-0695
Floor Plans & Pricing
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Pets are limited by size and breed. Max number of 2 pets per apartment. A pet deposit, fee and rent may be required. Please contact office for details. Pets Accepted
- Business Center
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Java bar with complimentary Starbucks coffee
- Pet-friendly community with paw wash
- Trash and recycling center
- Landscaped courtyard with water feature
- Built-in grills and fireplace
- LEED Gold Certified Community
- Fourth floor skybox suite overlooking the ballpark
- Elegant slab granite countertops in kitchens an...
- Masterwood plank flooring in living/dining area...
- 5 panel interior doors
- Glass mosaic tile backsplashes in kitchens
- Designer lighting package with pendant lights i...
- Cafe kitchen cabinets with satin nickel hardware
- Undermount extra deep stainless sink in kitchens
- Fully-equipped kitchens with clean steel applia...
- Elegant bathrooms with undermount vitreous chin...
Ratings & Reviews
27 Reviews for AMLI at the Ballpark
Amli at the Ballpark is conveniently located to practically EVERYTHING in the Frisco/Plano area - work, restaurants, shopping, dog parks, etc! The apartments themselves, interior and exterior, are clean, new, modern, and pretty! I really love these apartments!
AMLI is a great place to live.
Love this place!
AMLI ballpark is a great property to leave with wonderful management and service ,safe,clean ,great features .Im very happy with the apartment I'm renting.Great service !
Quiet, safe, beautiful, well kept. I couldn't have found a better apartment in Frisco or the neighboring suburbs. Management is responsive and friendly. The grounds are very nice. Very generous to have a coffee machine and printer in the business center. Thank you for a great home!
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
From Dallas North Tollway. Exit Gaylord Parkway. Turn east onto Gaylord. Turn south right onto Parkwood Boulevard and turn west right on John Q. Hammons Drive. Our community will be on the left.From S.H. 121 Sam Rayburn Tollway. Exit Parkwood Boulevard. Turn north onto Parkwood. Turn left on John Q. Hammons Drive. Our community will be on the left.