- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Hardwood Flooring
- Island Kitchens
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Terrace with Grill
- Dog Park
- Multi-Level Limited Access Parking Garage with Tol
- Architecturally Designed Landscaped Courtyards
- Free Instructor Led Fitness Classes
- Sparkling Pool with Cabanas and Grill
- Resident Lounge with WiFi Access
- Walk to Dining and Shopping
- Exclusive luxury flats w/climate controlled hallwa
- Resident lounge w/wifi access
- Strength and cardio zone
- Multi-level limited access parking garage w/tollta
- Terrace w/grill
- Achitecturaly designed landscaped courtyards
- Limited access building
- Sparkling pool w/cabanas & grill
- Monthly social activities
- Pet friendly, no weight or breed restrictions
- State of the art fitness w/ outdoor terrace seatin
- Exclusive Luxury Flats with Climate Controlled Hal
- High Speed Internet Connections
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- We welcome 2 pets per apartment home. There is a $250 pet deposit ($250 non-refundable) for the first. Pet rent is $15 per month. There is no weight limit and all breeds are welcomed. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
The Lofts at West 7th
THE LOFTS AT WEST 7TH PROVIDE LUXURY AMENITIES AND SPACIOUS FLOOR PLANS THAT LET YOUR MIND AND YOUR BODY RELAX. CATCH A FLICK AT MOVIE TAVERN, CHILL OUT IN AN INSTRUCTOR LED YOGA CLASS OR PREPARE DINNER IN YOUR CHEF-STYLE KITCHEN. THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS.
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Pet Policy: We welcome 2 pets per apartment home. There is a $250 pet deposit ($250 non-refundable) for the first. Pet rent is $15 per month. There is no weight limit and all breeds are welcomed.
Ratings & Reviews
7 Reviews for The Lofts at West 7th
I love living at the Lofts! Best location and community. The environment is young and the ability to walk everywhere is incredible
I love living here, All the neighbors are super friendly. The office staff always takes car of any concerns I may have.
Wonderful community! Great experience!
Great location and access if you enjoy going out to popular bars, visiting museums, go to school downtown, or just want easy access to downtown without actually being downtown.
Great location, friendly staff, price pressure on lease renewals is too much
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Take 30 west to West Lancaster Exit. Continue on West Lancaster drive for 1.5 miles to Norwood Street. Take a right on Norwood Street. Lofts on West 7th will be located on your right hand side.
EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE
Greystar offers a style of apartment living that brings together exceptional locations with communities designed to meet your every desire. Whether a community is suburban or urban, high-rise or garden, we make every apartment community its own distinctive place to live. Our desirable locations are close to shopping, dining, and places of work, and our experienced team of professionals create the perfect balance of services, amenities, and finishes that energize your day, every day.