- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Relaxing Tranquil Courtyard with Yoga Lawn
- Private garages and climate-controlled ...
- Trinity River and Trail Outside your Back Door
- Electric Car Charging Stations
- Private Garages and Climate-Controlled ...
- On-Site Private Storage Units to Stash your ...
- Outdoor Kitchen, Grilling and Dining Areas for ...
- Cyber Lounge and Conference Room for Easy ...
- A Swimming Oasis Featuring a Tanning Ledge and ...
- Waterside Retailers All Within Easy Walking ...
- Dog Park to Release the Hounds
- Wi-Fi Connected Resident Lounges Throughout
- Dog park to release the hounds - and their energy
- Outdoor kitchen, grilling and dining areas for ...
- Electric car charging stations
- 24-Hour fitness center, overlooking The Grove
- WiFi-connected resident lounges throughout
- On-site private storage units to stash your ...
- Cyber lounge and conference room for easy ...
- Relaxing tranquil courtyard with yoga lawn
- Waterside retailers all within easy walking ...
- A swimming oasis featuring a tanning ledge and ...
- Trinity River & Trail outside your back door
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- We welcome 2 pets per apartment home. There is a $250 pet deposit and a $250 pet fee. Pet rent is $15 per month. Aggressive breeds are prohibited. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Unlike anything else in the area, our Fort Worth apartments feature naturally inspired design and an unparalleled location right on the banks of the Trinity River. Make your home where upscale rustic style meets rugged Texas beauty, in a sophisticated outdoor paradise with an unmistakable wow factor. Sleek, organic interiors transition seamlessly into your backyard spaces, from a spectacular pool courtyard to the inviting Trinity Trails. Go for a bike ride alongside the river, and stroll nearby to restaurants and shops like Whole Foods. Relish the ideal combination of indoor/outdoor living and walkable urban convenience at our serene, amenity-rich retreat.
Variable, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
Ratings & Reviews
2 Reviews for RiverVue
Clean, modern and convenient to shopping and outdoor activities make these apartments very appealing for us. We are enjoying the new facility and the things we can walk to. We have always been interested in an urban living experience and are enjoying this very much.
This is a great place to live without feeling like you are living in the city in an apartment community. The Grove provides a greenbelt area that aids in creating a privacy feel. The chosen stores for the community have been well thought out.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
From the North: Take I30 west to Chisholm Trail Pkwy. Head South on Chisholm Trail and exit Arborlawn Dr. Go right on Arborlawn Dr. Cross Bryant Irvin Rd into the Waterside Development. Head straight and park in the parking garage on the right.
EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE
Greystar offers a style of apartment living that brings together exceptional locations with communities designed to meet your every desire. Whether a community is suburban or urban, high-rise or garden, we make every apartment community its own distinctive place to live. Our desirable locations are close to shopping, dining, and places of work, and our experienced team of professionals create the perfect balance of services, amenities, and finishes that energize your day, every day.