Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Map & Directions
From Loop 375/Joe Battle, exit Edgemere Boulevard. Proceed east on Edgemere to Hueco Valley Drive and turn left. We are located on the right.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Pet Friendly
- Disability Access
- Pets AcceptedCall for policy
- Featuring Starbucks coffee in clubhouse
- Near Sierra Providence Hospital
- Close to Spur 601
- Shaded playground w/splash pad
- Easy access Loop 375
- SISD schools
- Resort-style pool
- 24-hr. state-of-the-art fitness center
- Enclosed pet park
- Gated access
- Internet cafe with coffee bar
- Picnic areas with BBQ grills
- On-site clothes care center
- On-site recycling drop
- Detached garages
- Exterior storage units available
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in clubhouse
- Refrigerated air conditioning
- Washer/dryer connections in every apartment home
- Whirlpool appliance package
- 18 cu.ft. refrigerator with ice maker
- Electric range
- Built-in microwave oven
- Ceramic tile entries
- 9-ft. ceilings
- Ceiling fans w/light kits in bedrooms/living room
- Dimmer switches in dining rooms
- Double-paned windows
- Raised panel interior doors
- 36 in. raised vanities with framed mirrors
- Garden tubs in select apartment homes
- Roll-in showers in select apartment homes
- Fiber opting wiring for improved computer/TV view
- Laminate wood styled flooring in the kitchens
- Dimmer switches in dining room
- Wood styled flooring in kitchens
- Minutes from Ft. Bliss
- Professional leasing staff
What are Certified Ratings?
These are ratings based on residents who live at the property and have completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Residents are invited to participate in the satisfaction survey via a list of email addresses* submitted by the property and independently certified and administered by a third party market research firm.
Because reviews on Apartment Guide are from Certified Residents and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
* Email list administration is managed by an independent market research firm, not Apartment Guide
Value for the Money
3 Reviews for The Bungalows at Hueco Estates
Living at the Bungalows at Hueco Estates is all I thought it would be. The ladies in the office are always there to answer any questions and do so with friendly, pleasant attitudes. Any maintenance problems are taken care of immediately. The grounds are immaculate and I enjoy having an onsite fitness center, swimming pool, and Starbucks coffee. I am new to El Paso and could not have a better place to live.
Friendly staff. Clean and well maintained. Fast service.
My living experience here at the Bungalows at Hueco Estates has been extremely pleasurable.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
The Bungalows at Hueco Estates31.799800,-106.2428003700 Hueco Valley Drive, El Paso, Texas 79938The Bungalows at Hueco Estates
More than a place to live...a lifestyle! the Bungalows at Hueco Estates is located on El Paso's upper Eastside with easy access to Fort Bliss, Loop 375, Sierra Medical Center East and more. Call or stop by today to view your new apartment home. We are open everyday for your convenience.
|Sunday:||12:00 PM to 05:00 PM|
|Monday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
Variable, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
Professionally managed by Bohannon Development Corporation.