Check Availability(915) 493-8165(888) 547-5429(915) 249-2718
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Call for policy Pets Accepted
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Resort-style pool
- Whirlpool Spa
- 24-hour state-of-the-art fitness center
- Beautifully landscaped courtyards with BBQ areas
- Complimentary wi-fi at clubhouse
- Covered parking available
- Refrigerated air conditioning
- 18 cubic foot refrigerator with ice makers
- Solariums in select homes
- Nine foot ceilings downstairs
- Vaulted ceilings upstairs
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms, living rooms
- Type A accessible apartments with roll-in showers
- Double-paned windows
- Raised panel interior doors
- Ceramic tile entries
- On-site clothes care center
- Internet cafe with coffee bar
- Pet friendly community! (call for details)
- Minutes from Fort Bliss, Loop 375 and I-10
- SISD schools
- Directly accross city park with playground
- Near grocery super centers
- Se habla espanol
- Open daily
- Near major employers
Ratings & Reviews
3 Reviews for Las Ventanas
The staff is always kind and helpful.
Since the day I moved in I've had nothing but outstanding service from the staff. Even during the hard time I had with the many scorpions I had inside my apartment, the staff did everything they could to help and I've been very satisfied.
I did not like the fact there was so many scorpions last summer. Las ventanas did provide fumigation but it was not enough. I had to pay someone else to do it for me...
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-10, exit onto George Dieter. Proceed north, turning right onto Montwood. Proceed east, turning left onto Saul Kleinfeld. Las Ventanas will be to your right. Minutes from Ft. Bliss and Biggs Field (Seargent's Major Academy).