- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Green Community
- High Speed Internet Access
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Pet Friendly
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Exclusive Internet Caf with Wi-Fi
- Beautiful Gazebo
- 24-Hour Athletic Center
- Relaxing Picnic Area with Barbecue Grills
- Valet Trash Service
- Executive Business Center
- Lushly Landscaped Grounds
- Award-Winning Professional Maintenance Team
- Deer Park ISD
- Extraordinary Resident Lounge
- Maintenance-Free Lifestyle
- Central Location
- Effortless Parking
- Professional Management
- Deposit: 400 Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Maximum Pets per Apartment: 2 * Fees Applied Per Pet: * Monthly Pet Rent: $20 per pet * On Time Non-Refundable Fee: $400 per pet * Restrictions: * Breeds Unless used as an assistance animal, restricted dog breeds are as follows: * Doberman, Chow-Chow, Siberian Husky, Saint Bernard, Shar Pei, German Shepherd, Doberman Pinscher, Alaskan Malamute, Akita, Rottweiler, Pit Bull (also known as American Staffordshire, American Pit Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier) and all mixes of the abov Pets Accepted
The Avery at Deer Park
Luxury meets convenience at the Avery at
Deer Park Apartment Homes, the finest apartments in Deer Park, Texas. Zoned within the Deer Park
Independent School District and providing quick access to the Sam Houston Parkway
and the Pasadena Freeway, you will always be close to where you need to be. Residents
will marvel at our five unique floor plans, which feature one and two bedrooms. Each of our spacious apartment homes include large
walk-in closets, cozy fireplaces with a mantle, wood-style flooring, and energy-efficient appliances. We are happy to provide our
residents with a generous selection of community amenities such as a 24-hour athletic center, a
professional business center, and an exclusive Internet caf. If you are looking
for endless convenience, impressive amenities, and award-winning service, come home to Avery at
Deer Park Apartment Homes.
Ratings & Reviews
26 Reviews for The Avery at Deer Park
Everyone has been very friendly, from the staff to the residents, I am happy to call this place my home!
It is a wonderful place to live. Very clean, quite, and family style environment. Would recommend to others.
It's a wonderful place to call home. Great place to live for the young or old. I would recommend the Deer Glen Community to anyone who would like to live in the area!
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
From Hwy 225 - Exit Center Street, continue heading North on Center Street and you will come to a light that is called P Street. Directly after this light you will see a Chopsticks restaurant and a Walgreens located on the right. Turn between the two and head down McDermott (McDermott is a one way street) until you see Avery at Deer Park Apartments, located on the right side just before you merge onto Pasadena Blvd. * From Beltway 8 - You will want to take the Pasadena Blvd. exit which is a free exit. If you are traveling South you will want to take a right, if traveling North you will want to take a left at the light. You will continue to head down Pasadena Blvd. until you run into Center Street. Once at Center Street take a left. After turning onto Center Street you will see a Walgreens (on the left). Turn onto the street that runs next to Walgreens, this is McDermott (one way street). Head down McDermott; Avery at Deer Park is the last entrance on the right. * From Hwy. 146 - Go down 146
Capstone Real Estate Services, Inc. is a full-service, third-party management firm presently managing approximately 53,000 multi-family units and 1,000,000 square feet of commercial space. Founded in 1969, Capstone employs over 1,300 people in the field of property management, and our portfolio extends to nearly 125 cities. The size of our portfolio ranks us as the 14th overall largest management firm and among the top 5 largest third-party management firms in the nation.