- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Hardwood Flooring
- Island Kitchens
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Basketball Court(s)
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- Green Community
- High Speed Internet Access
- Individual Leases
- Pet Park
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Patrol
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Indoor Basketball and multi-sport court
- Taexx Built-In Pest Control System
- Fenced in yards in select units
- Controlled Access/Gated Community
- Outdoor covered porch w/grilling station
- Catch and Release Fishing Pond
- Walking trails
- 24-hr Wi-Fi and gaming center
- Business center
- Paws & Play Dog Park
- Elevate by Cortland Onsite Complimentary ...
- Kids! Dinosaur Park
- Pet-Friendly- NO Weight Limit/ NO Deposit
- Covered parking, storage units & garages available
- Valet Trash
- Zero-Entry pool
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Both cats and dogs are invited to live here with a maximum of three non-humans per apartment. We do not use weight limits to restrict your pets but do have carefully written restrictions that don't allow most "aggressive" breeds under any circumstances. There is a one time pet fee of $100 per pet and pet rent is only $20 a month per pet. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
What an AWESOME place to live! You want it, we've got it! Just ask. Cool floor plans, comfy interiors, "custom home" details, Resort Pool and Sun Lounge, Outdoor Party Room, Wifi Cafe' and Lounge, Gaming Zone, Indoor BBall court, Sand Volleyball, Dinosaur Park, along with lots of outdoor space, Ponds, trails and room to play! Watervue also has 2 dedicated dog parks, one for small dogs and one for large complete with fountains, boulders, shady spots and seating - all fenced in for off-leash time! We have All of this, not to mention the planned functions and events...all to enhance your style-of-living experience! A New Generation of Apartment Living! Moving is easy when you make WaterVue your home! You don't want to miss this! Come check it out! Please call for an appointment today.
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Ratings & Reviews
23 Reviews for Watervue Apartments
Watervue made our transition from Tennessee a breeze. The apartments and amenities are very nice. My favorite part is our fenced in back yard for our dogs to enjoy. I'm so glad we found this place!
We lov our experience living here. We really appreciate the service of all the people that work in here, THANK U!!!
This apartment has made me feel like I'm in a luxury home.
Watervue is an above excellent place to live. It's not only convenient to all major roads, it's a really peaceful serene place to live tucked right in the middle of all your shopping needs. Our family loves the community feel we receive while living here. So many activities to get involved with. The staff and tenants are the best we have ever seen in an apartment community. We love Watervue.
management is very good, this is the first time I have lived in an apartment where i can compliment the management. They are very responsive to any issues and maintenance is very on top of things and quick to respond/ resolve.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
- From Meacham International Airport (I-820): Take I-820 East to I-35W North. Exit at N Tarrant Pkwy and turn left on N Beach Street. Watervue will be on the east side (right) in 0.3 miles. - From Downtown (I-35): Take I-35W North. Exit at N Tarrant Pkwy and turn left on N Beach Street. Watervue will be on the east side (right) in 0.3 miles. - From 377 / Denton Highway: Head north on US-377 N toward N Park Dr, turn left on N Tarrant Pkwy, turn right onto N Beach Street. Watervue will be on the east side (right) in 0.3 miles.