- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Island Kitchens
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Individual Leases
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Controlled Access
- Door Attendant
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Outdoor Living Room
- Outdoor Dining/Grilling Pavilion
- 24-Hour Attended Front Desk
- Walk to shops, restaurants and nightlife
- 14th Floor R.L. Thornton Club Room and Outdoor ...
- Walk to the Transit System
- Poker Lounge with Table and Chips
- Preserved Art and Architectural Details from th...
- Extraordinary Artwork in Lobby and Common Areas
- Adjacent to Main Street Garden Park
- Great Downtown Dallas Location
- Theater Room with Big Screen and Plush Seating
- Conference and Boardroom Facilities
- Open Layouts with Kitchen Counters for Informal...
- Plush Carpeting in Living Areas and Bedrooms
- Upgraded Fixtures and Faucets
- White Glass or Black Granite Countertops
- Contemporary Kitchen Faucet with Vegetable Sprayer
- Baths with Separate Shower and Jacuzzi Tubs Ava...
- Designer pendant and track lighting
- Contemporary White on White Kitchen Cabinetry w...
- Kitchen Islands Available
- Double Bowl Stainless Steel Sink
- Smooth Glass Top Stove and Oven
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Cats and Dogs welcome. Maximum of 2 pets per apartment. Breed restriction and deposits apply. Please contact the leasing office for details. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
At The Merc awealth of amenities and services awaitat your front door, including a 24-hour doorman to greet you, resident concierge to assist you, and controlled access entry. Amenitiesalsoinclude a state-of-the-art fitness center, private screening room, cabana lounge, elevated pool and spa deck, and sports lounge with gaming room. Let the pampered lifestyle and classic residences at The Merc tell a story about you and your success. After all, you've earned it.
Our lease terms are: 3 months, 4 months, 5 months, 6 months, 7 months, 8 months, 9 months, 10 months, 11 months, 12 months, 13 months, 14 months, 15 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Ratings & Reviews
11 Reviews for The Merc
In 5 years living in this community I have not had a single issue that wasn't resolved almost immediately, and even those particular incidences are rare. It is a very enjoyable place to live with a friendly staff and friendly neighbors.
Open and comfortable. Staff is very friendly-from maintenance to security staff all smiles since we moved in. Your team enjoys what they do!. Make a difference!
It's a great place to live everyone is friendly
I've had a few small issues, but that's to be expected anywhere. The staff are very pleasant and very good at remembering the residents! The security team is super friendly as well. The building is very cool and well maintained. My only concern is that they post need to know info on the activebuilding portal, I only check this once a month to pay rent. If they could email all the info the post there as well.
Very clean environment, respectful and friendly staff
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Forest City Realty Trust is a national real estate company principally engaged in the ownership, development, acquisition and management of commercial and residential real estate throughout the United States.