- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Island Kitchens
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Individual Leases
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Controlled Access
- Door Attendant
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Outdoor Living Room
- Outdoor Dining/Grilling Pavilion
- 24-Hour Attended Front Desk
- Walk to shops, restaurants and nightlife
- 14th Floor R.L. Thornton Club Room and Outdoor ...
- Walk to the Transit System
- Poker Lounge with Table and Chips
- Preserved Art and Architectural Details from th...
- Extraordinary Artwork in Lobby and Common Areas
- Adjacent to Main Street Garden Park
- Great Downtown Dallas Location
- Theater Room with Big Screen and Plush Seating
- Conference and Boardroom Facilities
- Open Layouts with Kitchen Counters for Informal...
- Plush Carpeting in Living Areas and Bedrooms
- Upgraded Fixtures and Faucets
- White Glass or Black Granite Countertops
- Contemporary Kitchen Faucet with Vegetable Sprayer
- Baths with Separate Shower and Jacuzzi Tubs Ava...
- Designer pendant and track lighting
- Contemporary White on White Kitchen Cabinetry w...
- Kitchen Islands Available
- Double Bowl Stainless Steel Sink
- Smooth Glass Top Stove and Oven
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Cats and Dogs welcome. Maximum of 2 pets per apartment. Breed restriction and deposits apply. Please contact the leasing office for details. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
At The Merc awealth of amenities and services awaitat your front door, including a 24-hour doorman to greet you, resident concierge to assist you, and controlled access entry. Amenitiesalsoinclude a state-of-the-art fitness center, private screening room, cabana lounge, elevated pool and spa deck, and sports lounge with gaming room. Let the pampered lifestyle and classic residences at The Merc tell a story about you and your success. After all, you've earned it.
Our lease terms are: 3 months, 4 months, 5 months, 6 months, 7 months, 8 months, 9 months, 10 months, 11 months, 12 months, 13 months, 14 months, 15 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Ratings & Reviews
7 Reviews for The Merc
I've had a few small issues, but that's to be expected anywhere. The staff are very pleasant and very good at remembering the residents! The security team is super friendly as well. The building is very cool and well maintained. My only concern is that they post need to know info on the activebuilding portal, I only check this once a month to pay rent. If they could email all the info the post there as well.
Very clean environment, respectful and friendly staff
CONTRARY TO THE VERY NEGATIVE AND DISCOURAGING REVIEWS I READ ONLINE ON THE MERC BEFORE VISITING AND LEASING I WAS EXTREMELY IMPRESSED BY LEASING AND MAINTENANCE STAFF SINCE OCTOBER 2016 AND HAVE BEEN FEELING LIKE I WAS MAYBE AT WRONG LOCATION. MERC STAFF AND RESIDENTS ARE POLITE AND THERE IS THAT SENSE OF COMMUNITY. AS A PENTHOUSE RESIDENT I INITIALLY FEARED THE SITUATION WHERE ELEVATOR BREAKS DOWN BUT ON THE TWO OCCASIONS SO FAR THE SPECIAL PENTHOUSE ELEVATOR WAS DOWN MAINTENANCE REACTED PROMPTLY AND LUCKILY I WAS IN THE MEANTIME ABLE TO USE OTHER ELEVATORS UP TO 27TH FLOOR AND WALKED UP THREE FLIGHTS OF STAIRS MORE LIKE EXERCISE. MJ
We chose Mercantile Place for the location and for what we felt was a very attractive price. Mercantile Place offered us considerably more for our money than any of the other nearby choices we visited. As residents, we are very impressed by the thoroughly professional staff, always so friendly, courteous, and helpful. In particular, the maintenance staff has far exceeded our expectations; service requests are addressed quickly and with great attention to detail.
Perfect location, quality and quantity of living space is exceptional!!! A true community.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Forest City Realty Trust is a national real estate company principally engaged in the ownership, development, acquisition and management of commercial and residential real estate throughout the United States.