- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Hardwood Flooring
- Island Kitchens
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Full Concierge Service
- High Speed Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Individual Leases
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Controlled Access
- Door Attendant
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Community Room Available for Rental
- Theater Room with Large Screen and Plush Seating
- Outdoor Living Room
- Walk to shops, restaurants and nightlife
- 14th Floor R.L. Thornton Club Room and Outdoor ...
- Poker Lounge with Table and Chips
- Adjacent to Main Street Garden Park and Dog Park
- Shaded Outdoor Dining/Grilling Pavilion
- Extraordinary Artwork in Lobby and Common Areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Great Downtown Dallas Location
- Eichler Influenced Architectural Design
- Conference and Boardroom Facilities
- Contemporary Stainless Steel Appliance Package
- Spacious Baths with Ceramic Tile Floors and Gla...
- Sleek Easy Cleaning Glass Top Stove and Oven
- Deep Sinks with Vegetable Sprayer
- Eco-Friendly Energy Efficient Appliances
- Granite Kitchen and Bath Countertops
- Eco-Friendly Bamboo Floors in Living and Dining...
- Expansive Wall-to-Wall Windows in Select Suites
- Upgraded Signature Suite Finish Package Available
- Choice of Different Finish Packages and Colors
- Two Story Penthouses Available
- Designer Light Fixtures
- Kitchens with Islands and/or Open Counters for ...
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Cats and Dogs welcome. Maximum of 2 pets per apartment. Breed restriction and deposits apply. Please contact the leasing office for details. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
AtThe Element residentsenjoy an exceptional amenity package without equal, from the roof toppool and cabana lounge to the sports bar and poker room, everything atThe Element is designed to enhancethe urban lifestyle. * If that's not enough, as part ofMercantile Place, The Element putsyoujust steps from some of Dallas' premier restaurants, shops and nightclubs. Whatever you crave, you'll find it here.
Our lease terms are: 3 months, 4 months, 5 months, 6 months, 7 months, 8 months, 9 months, 10 months, 11 months, 12 months, 13 months, 14 months, 15 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Ratings & Reviews
4 Reviews for The Element
It's clean, modern, convenient living.
Safety and security are second to none! Your concerns are taken very seriously by staff and make you feel like you have a "say" in your surroundings.
The elevator at the Element are a nightmare
The paying procedure sucks. Lockout practices are awful. So is the move-in option
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Forest City Realty Trust is a national real estate company principally engaged in the ownership, development, acquisition and management of commercial and residential real estate throughout the United States.