- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Hardwood Flooring
- Island Kitchens
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- Green Community
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- Pet Friendly
- One-and Two-Bedroom Residences
- 3-Story Townhomes with Attached 2-Car Garages
- Open-Concept Living Areas
- Distinctive Wood-Style Flooring
- Fully-Equipped Gourmet Kitchens with Prep Islands*
- Energy Star Appliance Package
- Custom Wood Cabinetry
- Contemporary Track Lighting in Kitchen, Dining
- Full-Sized Washers and Dryers
- Oversized Closets
- Ceiling Fans with Energy-Efficient Lighting
- Expansive 10 to 18-Foot Ceilings
- Programmable Thermostats
- Energy-Efficient, Dual Pane Windows
- Personal Balconies or Patios
- Additional Exterior Storage Available*
- Resort-Inspired Pool
- Executive Business Center and Conference Room
- iCafe with Complimentary WiFi
- 24-Hour Fitness Center
- State-of-the-Art Equipment
- Direct Elevator Access
- Covered and Garage Parking Available
- Controlled-Access Community
- Spectacular Skyline Views
- We Love Pets!*
- Urban Development
- Surrounded by Restaurants, Entertainment and Shops
- Close to Music, Arts, Sports and Theater Venues
- Short Walk to Parks, Trails and Recreation
- Easy Access to Public Transportation and Freeways
- *Restrictions Apply
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- The Dylan is happy to accept dogs and cats. There is a two pet maximum and up to 85 pounds combined. There is a dog walk and waste stations located throughout the community, as well as several dog parks within a short driving distance. Please contact the property for required pet fees and breed restrictions. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
BRINGING URBAN LUXURY LIVING TO NORTH DALLAS
Reside on the edge of uptown Dallas and in the middle of all the culture, fashion and business you can take in. Tap into an authentic big-city lifestyle complete with sparkling skyline views and plenty of well-designed, townhome-style apartments. Your urban adventure begins at The Dylan.
3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
Ratings & Reviews
48 Reviews for The Dylan
The Dylan is just the right size! Everyone is respectful of each other and it is a peaceful community to live in.
I've lived in this community for about 2.5 years and love it. From my move in to transferring to a larger unit all has been easy peasy. The finishes are top notch, the office staff are super nice and every month they do some kind of surprise. Sometimes it's breakfast at your door or lunch for everyone down in the office or just goodie bags left at your door for no special reason other than a thank you for being a resident. I've referred friends to move here and I highly recommend this community to anyone looking not only for an apartment, but for a place that feels like home.
I loved living at the Dylan!
The Dylan is a great place to live. I highly recommend it.
I love living at the Dylan!
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Please Call for Directions.
As the 10th largest management company in the nation, Alliance is a best-in-class operator, we approach every asset as though we own it, positioning it for maximum value through aggressive marketing, leasing and superior operational processes in alignment with our clients investment strategy. Our internal structure facilitates efficient decision-making through open communication between executive-level leadership, and regional and on-site management staff. Our expertise includes pre-leasing, lease-up, renovation and repositioning properties of diverse product type and quality.