- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Hardwood Flooring
- Island Kitchens
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- NEW! Multi-level athletic center
- New! Outdoor kitchen and TV lounge area
- Enhanced saltwater pools w/ new lounge furniture
- NEW! 24-hour business center with WiFi
- NEW! 24-hour social lounge with WiFi
- Outdoor fireside lounge
- Picnic area with grills
- Social and networking events
- On-site recycling
- Less than a mile from The Galleria
- Enclosed hallways in the mid-rise building
- High nine-foot ceilings and crown molding
- Breakfast bars*
- Kitchen pantry*
- Built-in entertainment center*
- Oversized soaking tubs or glass-enclosed showers
- Dual sink vanity*
- New! Hardwood-style flooring
- New- Sleek, espresso-colored cabinetry
- Granite countertops*
- Kitchen island with pendant lighting*
- Modern mid-rise or traditional garden
- In-home washer & dryer
- Fairfield welcomes dogs and cats, including puppies and kittens! Breed restrictions do apply, so please call for specific breed and weight restrictions. *We reserve the right to add additional restricted breeds at any time Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Neo Midtown Apartments
Neo Midtown offers you the blend of two styles of living, featuring both traditional garden and modern mid-rise styles. Choose from 1 & 2 bedroom apartments that are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Our recently upgraded apartments feature hardwood-style flooring, stainless steel appliances, sleek cabinetry, and more! You?ll benefit from an array of amenities and privileges at this community that you won?t find anywhere else. Relax and socialize at one of our two newly upgraded salt-water swimming pools, take your canine friend to our fenced-in dog park, or mingle with friends at the recently renovated 24-hour resident hub.
From the moment you move in, you'll be a part of a gated community located within walking distance of the Galleria Mall and its world-class shopping and dining?such as West Elm, Whole Foods, and Apple. We're just a few blocks east of the Dallas North Tollway and one mile north of Interstate 635/LBJ Freeway.
Stop by today and catch a glimpse of what life at Neo Midtown has to offer!
3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
Ratings & Reviews
1 Review for Neo Midtown Apartments
Pool, fitness center
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From Dallas North Tollway: Travel north on Dallas North Tollway. Take the exit toward Belt Line Rd/Arapaho Rd and merge onto Dallas Pkwy turn right onto Belt Line Road then a right onto Montfort Drive. Turn right onto Celestial Road and take the second left onto Noel Road. Neo Midtown will be on the right.
There are properties...and there are Fairfield properties - And you recognize a property managed by Fairfield the very moment you see one. You know by the superior level of care that is invested in every property. By the immaculate grounds. By the vast and incomparable resources that support each property. By the innovative customer relations program that we pioneered. By the rock solid financial resources of a family-owned business that has become an institution. You know by a twenty-five year reputation sustained by the wide spread praise of community leaders, property owners, financial institutions, and the directors of condominiums, cooperatives and homeowner associations.