- Floor Plans
- Map &
- Office Hours
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Travel east on South Padre Island Drive, (SPID) and cross JFK Causeway. Continue south on S.P.I.D and turn right at Commodore and then take another right on Compass. We are on the left.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Oversized Closets
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Disability Access
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- Corporate Billing Available
- Pets AcceptedCall for details/breed restrictions
- Preferred home to the military! Call for discounts
- Military security deposit discount
- Less than 10 minutes from NAS Corpus Christi
- Boat slips *
- Minutes from the beach
- Kayak to local Island Venues
- Homes with breathtaking water views*
- Relaxing Sundeck with grilling areas
- Exquisitly designed spacious floorplans
- Condo-style living
- Easy Elevator access to second and third floors
- Full-size washer and dryer included
- 9-ft. ceilings
- Interior designer color schemes
- Ceramic tiled entry/kitchens/baths
- Gourmet kitchens with built in microwaves
- Side by side refrigerator w/ ice and water dis.
- Smooth top stoves
- Luxurious bathrooms with marble vanities
- Garden tub
- Designer two toned interior colors on select homes
- Pre-wired alarms *
- Surrounded by tropical landscaping
- Covered parking
- 24 hr access fitness center
- Easy access to coastal waters
- Swimming pool
- High-Speed Internet available
- Garage storage *
- Professional On-Site Management
- 24-Hour Emergency Maint.
- Flour Bluff ISD
- Free onsite DVD movie rentals!
- Sprinklers and fire alarm system in buildings
- Corpus Christi Apt Assoc. voted best community...
- ...team and property manager in 2011
- *Select units/additional fees may apply.
Compass Bay Apartments and Marina
Island living was never so perfect until Compass Bay. A canal front community that offers boat slips and a perfect access to waterways. Less than 10 minutes to NAS Corpus Christi, Compass Bay has earned the reputation of being the preferred home of the military. Whether kayaking, fishing or pleasure boat riding you have the convenience no other community offers. Just dock your watercraft and you're home. Surrounded with the beauty of tropical landscaping, Compass Bay is Corpus Christi's most prestigious Island paradise. Our homes are tastefully designed with open airy floor plans perfect for resort-style living. Only minutes from downtown, Compass Bay offers you a home that feels worlds away in your own tropical paradise. Stop by today and our helpful property manager and team will welcome your visit.
Check Availability or call: (361) 288-3819 (888) 735-8044 (866) 495-1361
|Monday:||08:30 AM to 05:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:30 AM to 05:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:30 AM to 05:30 PM|
|Thursday:||08:30 AM to 05:30 PM|
|Friday:||08:30 AM to 05:30 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM to 02:00 PM|
6-Month, 7-Month, 9-Month, 12-Month
Check Availability or call:(361) 288-3819 (888) 735-8044 (866) 495-1361
Overall Rating(19 Ratings)
What are Certified Ratings?
These are ratings based on residents who live at the property and have completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Residents are invited to participate in the satisfaction survey via a list of email addresses* submitted by the property and independently certified and administered by a third party market research firm.
Because reviews on Apartment Guide are from Certified Residents and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
* Email list administration is managed by an independent market research firm, not Apartment Guide
Value for the Money
11 Reviews for Compass Bay Apartments and Marina
This is a well kept apartment complex in a very nice location. The residents are quiet and considerate. Also the management team is very responsive to resident needs.
This property is very well maintained. Far and away the best apartment property I've lived in. I wasn't very excited about moving into an apartment, after living in a house for the past 15+ years, but this place is great!
I absolutely love living in this complex. It is clean, quiet, and extremely well maintained. The staff is wonderful!
Thank you for your kind words. Our staff strives to make certain our Residents are proud to call us their home.
Everyone in the front office is extremely friendly whenever I stop by. Always very prompt with any services required; dishwasher problem & washing machine leak. It's nice to live in a place where you feel safe & known by management.
The manager and office staff are always very helpful and when I need a work order done, they take care of me right away and the problem is usually fixed within 24 hours. Overall, very satisfied with the apartment complex and staff since I moved in. Location here on Padre Island is top notch.
All reviews have been thoroughly reviewed before posting, however if you feel this review meets the following criteria we want to know. Please select the criteria below that describes why you feel this content should be reviewed
We use specific standards when reviewing all content that is listed on Apartment Guide. These rules include, but are not limited to:Submit Cancel
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.