Check Availability(361) 288-3819(888) 735-8044(866) 495-1361
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Oversized Closets
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- Corporate Billing Available
- Call for details/breed restrictions Pets Accepted
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Pet Friendly
- Preferred home to the military! Call for discounts
- Military security deposit discount
- Less than 10 minutes from NAS Corpus Christi
- Boat slips *
- Minutes from the beach
- Kayak to local Island Venues
- Homes with breathtaking water views*
- Relaxing Sundeck with grilling areas
- Exquisitly designed spacious floorplans
- Condo-style living
- Easy Elevator access to second and third floors
- Full-size washer and dryer included
- 9-ft. ceilings
- Interior designer color schemes
- Ceramic tiled entry/kitchens/baths
- Gourmet kitchens with built in microwaves
- Side by side refrigerator w/ ice and water dis.
- Smooth top stoves
- Luxurious bathrooms with marble vanities
- Garden tub
- Designer two toned interior colors on select homes
- Pre-wired alarms *
- Surrounded by tropical landscaping
- Covered parking
- 24 hr access fitness center
- Easy access to coastal waters
- Swimming pool
- High-Speed Internet available
- Garage storage *
- Professional On-Site Management
- 24-Hour Emergency Maint.
- Flour Bluff ISD
- Free onsite DVD movie rentals!
- Sprinklers and fire alarm system in buildings
- Corpus Christi Apt Assoc. voted best community...
- ...team and property manager in 2011
- *Select units/additional fees may apply.
Ratings & Reviews
11 Reviews for Compass Bay Apartments and Marina
This is a well kept apartment complex in a very nice location. The residents are quiet and considerate. Also the management team is very responsive to resident needs.
This property is very well maintained. Far and away the best apartment property I've lived in. I wasn't very excited about moving into an apartment, after living in a house for the past 15+ years, but this place is great!
I absolutely love living in this complex. It is clean, quiet, and extremely well maintained. The staff is wonderful!
Everyone in the front office is extremely friendly whenever I stop by. Always very prompt with any services required; dishwasher problem & washing machine leak. It's nice to live in a place where you feel safe & known by management.
The manager and office staff are always very helpful and when I need a work order done, they take care of me right away and the problem is usually fixed within 24 hours. Overall, very satisfied with the apartment complex and staff since I moved in. Location here on Padre Island is top notch.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Travel east on South Padre Island Drive, (SPID) and cross JFK Causeway. Continue south on S.P.I.D and turn right at Commodore and then take another right on Compass. We are on the left.