- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- Loft Layout
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- 4 Miles from Fort Worth Botanical Gardens & ...
- 3 Miles from Grocery stores, Restaurants & ...
- 1.6 Miles from the Hulen Movie
- 1 Mile from the Trinity River
- Adjacent to the Trinity River Walking Trails
- Walking Distance to the New Waterside Fashion ...
- Swimming Pool with Lounge Areas
- Pet Friendly (Some Restrictions Apply)
- 3.5 Miles from TCU
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- We welcome 2 pets per apartment home with no weight limit. There is a non-refundable pet fee of $300 and pet rent of $25. Breed restrictions apply. Please call our leasing office for complete pet policy information. Pets Accepted
Hillstone Trinity Oaks
Hillstone Trinity Oaks offers spacious remodeled apartments with upgraded countertops, new black energy efficient appliances, wood-style flooring, new lighting, and carpet options. Enjoy swimming in our large swimming pool, or exercise in our full body fitness center. Our location is the best in Benbrook, Texas. You will love coming home to Hillstone Trinity Oaks Apartments. Hillstone Trinity Oaks offers newly remodeled apartments that include new black appliances, such as self-cleaning oven, garbage disposal, frost free refrigerator, and dishwasher. Upgraded countertops, cabinets, lighting and new hardware have been added too. Our majestic mature landscaping boast beautiful courtyards. We also have a large swimming pool, fitness center, laundry facilities, open parking, extra storage and so much more. Call today for your appointment to tour.
Please contact our leasing office for driving directions.
Over the last 3 years, the Lynd Company has become the managing agent for over 10,000 units in 5 states in Southeast and Southwestern areas of the United States. The Lynd Company has extensive experience in managing properties under the guidelines of several housing agencies/programs. These include Tax Exempt Bond financed properties, HUD and Section 8 Properties, LIHTC properties, and HUD MOD Rehab properties. In addition, the company has worked alongside esteemed companies such as Moody's Investor Services and MBIA to ensure properties meet certain guidelines and criteria for bond ratings, enhancement, and insurance purposes. The Lynd Company's competitive advantage as a management company stems from the fact that the principal executives of the company have maintained ownership experience in various properties and partnerships for over 25 years. The ownership experience has proven to be an invaluable management tool and lies at the very core of the company's success. The Lynd Company will continue to provide services superior to those offered by its competition as the company continues to grow in size and stature.