- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Hardwood Flooring
- Island Kitchens
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Controlled Access Gates
- Pet Friendly with 1.5 Acre Dog Park
- Dog Wash Room
- Free Mountain Bike Rentals
- Aerobics Studio with Trainer and Free Classes
- Dual Port ChargePoint Electric Car Charging Statio
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Limited Access Gates
- Platinum Upgraded Interiors
- Unique Community Gardening Center
- Wellbeats Fitness Program
- Outstanding Customer Service!
- Swimming Pools & Hot Tub
- Electric Car Charging Station
- Swimming Pools and Hot Tub
- Resident Event Coordinator w/ free monthly events!
- 24-Hour Cardio Circuit Studio with Separate Free W
- Hike & Bike Trails
- Cyber Cafe with WiFi Hot Spot
- Resident Lounge with Billiards Table
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Private Party Room Rental
- Quartz Countertops
- Over 2.5 Miles of Hike and Bike Trails
- Hammock Garden
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- We welcome 2 pets per apartment home. There is a $200 pet deposit and $200 non-refundable pet fee for the first pet and additional $100 pet deposit and $100 pet fee for the second. Pet rent is $10 for one pet and $15 for two pets per month. There is no weight limit however aggressive breeds are prohibited. Current vet records and pet photos are required as part of application process. Pets Accepted
The Preserve at Travis Creek
From our beautifully landscaped grounds, to amazing renovated interiors, the Preserve at Travis Creek is just what you have been looking for to relax and enjoy your life! Managed by Greystar, a company that Rises Above in customer service and excellence, our beautiful community is surrounded by more than 2 miles of hike and bike nature trails, creating a home that is surrounded by nature but convenient to the city. We are located in the prestigious southwest Austin area. Our community offers a variety of floor plans and upgrades to customize the perfect apartment home just for you. We also offer several amenities to our residents such as two clubhouses, two pools and hot tubs, two BBQ areas, a 24-hr gym, a personal trainer, aerobics studio with daily classes offered, a business center, and a game room. With everything so convenient, you will not want to live anywhere else! You can visit our website at ...
3-Month, 6-Month, 9-Month, 12-Month
Ratings & Reviews
4 Reviews for The Preserve at Travis Creek
Great place to live, easy access to shopping and highways. Feels like I am away from the city, but I'm not. Great management team.
The staff at The Preserve went above and beyond to get us into an apartment the same day due to a bad move in experience at another nearby apartment complex (unit had horrible cigarette smoke smell). The unit here at The Preserve was way nicer and the amenities were better and our monthly rent was less!
Beautiful complex! Fantastic amenities! Jogging distance to an awesome running trail (greenbelt style).
The Preserve at Travis Creek has been my solution to being part of a city life but also to be close to community and local greenery. I adore the amenities, I adore the interactions that I have had with all of the tenants and their pups. I like all of the fun events and I also really love the ability to be safe and go for runs in an awesome neighborhood. The dog parks are great for my dog when we want to do something different away from the trails posted throughout the community.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Heading southbound on I-35, take the 290/71 west (highway) exit. Go about 2 - 3 miles until you get to the Southwest Parkway. Make a right on the Southwest Parkway. The community will be about a mile down, on the right hand side. Look for the large American flag above the tree tops!
EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE
Greystar offers a style of apartment living that brings together exceptional locations with communities designed to meet your every desire. Whether a community is suburban or urban, high-rise or garden, we make every apartment community its own distinctive place to live. Our desirable locations are close to shopping, dining, and places of work, and our experienced team of professionals create the perfect balance of services, amenities, and finishes that energize your day, every day.