- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- New/Renovated Interior
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Green Community
- Pet Park
- Wireless Internet Access
- Media Center
- Pet Friendly
- Limited building and garage access
- Beautiful courtyards with cozy seating
- Movie theater
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Unleashed bark park
- MyCamden.com, a resident social site
- Demonstration kitchen for entertaining
- Front door trash pick-up and recycling
- Online Rent Payments
- Fitness zones with cardio, free weights
- Reserved covered parking available
- Convenient access to I-35 and MoPac
- Planned social gatherings
- Social lounge with Wi-Fi and coffee bar
- Professional, friendly management team
- 2 pools with Wi-Fi, lounge and grills
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- We welcome your cats and dogs, up to two pets per apartment, and a full-grown maximum weight limit of 75 pounds each. *Breed restrictions apply. We do not permit American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, any mix of the previous breeds, or any other dog or breed deemed aggressive. See management for pet approval and deposit and fee information. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Camden Shadow Brook
Camden Shadow Brook is a luxury apartment community just south of Austin's central business and entertainment districts. Choose from a variety of spacious 1, 2, and 3 bedroom floor plans with features such as crown molding, black appliances, built-in desks, and granite-style countertops. Our pet-friendly community offers 2 resort-style swimming pools, a pet park, and an on-site movie theater. Please note that all floor plan availabilty is subject to change. Call for details.
Variable, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Ratings & Reviews
22 Reviews for Camden Shadow Brook
I'm so glad I chose Camden Shadow Brook! Just about everything is perfect!
The only thing I think needs to be better is the gates staying locked, even the walk in gates. People from the complex next door and homeless people constantly come in trying to use the ammenities. Maybe having securtiy make nightly rounds would help.
I love living at Shadow Brook, quit and safe community. The staff is friendly and courteous and make me feel welcome. Maintenance requests are done in a timely manner.
I love living at Camden Shadow Brook. It's clean and grounds are well maintained. The staff is very professional and friendly. We have great neighbors and when there was an issue Camden addressed it immediately. Great place to live!
Trash cans are Over flowing.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Please Call for Driving Directions
Camden provides multifamily homes for nearly 100,000 people: individuals, couples, and families all call Camden home. Some are just beginning their careers, while others are enjoying retirement. Some reside at new residential communities, while others choose to live in more budget-friendly housing. Camden treats every resident in every community with respect, and provides Living Excellence for all. This diverse, all-inclusive environment we create for our residents mirrors our work environment. At Camden, we generate the best ideas when we embrace our differences. We encourage our employees to share their unique skills, talents, and experiences in order to foster continual innovation and advancement. Camden is also focused on helping employees improve their personal and professional lives through outstanding training programs, mentoring, networking, committee opportunities, community service, and team events.