Check Availability(817) 609-8478(888) 603-3713(972) 639-5067
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
3% discount for all Lincoln Square employees, GM & Arlington Memorial !
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Call or click Activate Coupon
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- Loft Layout
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Weight restriction: 40Deposit: 500Pets welcome! Breed restrictions apply. Breed Restriction
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Individual Leases
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Secluded Swimming Pool
- Controlled Access Gates
- Water Volleyball
- Lighted Tennis Courts
- Vaulted Ceilings*
- Spacious Vanities with Full-Length Mirrors
- Built-in Bookshelves*
- Abundant and Oversized Closets
- Valet Trash Service
- Individual Intrusion Alarms
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Three Clothes Care Centers
- Full-Size Washer/Dryer Connections*
- 13 Versatile Fantastic Floorplans
- FREE Video Rental Library
- Extra-Large One-Bedroom Plans
- On-Site Courtesy Officer
- Private Balconies/Patios/Breezeways*
- Decorative Real Fireplace with Hearth*
- Greenbelts with BBQ's and Picnic Tables
- Comcast Cable Television
- High-speed Internet Avail. through ATT
- Central Heating and Air Conditioning
- Beautiful Clubroom with Kitchen
- Preferred Employer Discounts
- All Electric - No Gas Bills to Worry About!
Ratings & Reviews
14 Reviews for Arlington Oaks
The staff members are very helpful. The apartment complex itself is always clean.
I love Arlington Oaks. I would definitely recommend these apartments to anyone. If the rent was a little lower I would come back in a heartbeat! The management is really nice, and the maintenance is awesome! Anytime I had an issue, I could call and expect within that day to have it fixed. I always felt save there, when I lived there by myself, then with my boyfriend.
It's the staff that makes all the difference. The maintenance team is the best. When we put in a request they come & make sure that the problem is resolved the right way! The office staff makes us feel important, they pay attention to our needs & the events they have for us is amazing! Last week we had our Christmas Party! We had food & music, & they hosted a fun cake walk & had drawings for so many gift cards & prizes! Everyone got something & had a fantastic time!! This is our home!!
I've lived at Arlington Oaks for close to decade. I love this apartment, and I love the floorplan. It's a pet friendly place. Maintenance problems are addressed quickly, and the office staff is friendly.
Honestly, the traffic from the stadium and the ball park is terrible, but that's really the only detractor from the complex.
Always friendly staff, a nice quiet community, the curbside garbage pick-up is a great benefit, and the property is always unkept.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
From Dallas on I-30 exit Collins turn left to The Road to Six Flags turn left to Strawberry Lane turn left into drive. From Ft. Worth on I-30 exit Collins turn right to the Road to Six Flags and turn left to Strawberry Lane turn left into drive. Follow signage to Leasing Center.