- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Short Term Available
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Full Concierge Service
- Green Community
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- Media Center
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Close to nightlife, dining
- Lounge space with demonstration kitchen
- Lounge space w/billiard table, 60? HD movie room
- Resort-style pool/relaxing outdoor living spaces
- Luxury fitness club with classes
- Entrepreneur conference
- Wi-Fi in all public spaces
- One and two-bedroom luxury apartment homes
- Lush, 12-acre Vitruvian Park w/creek
- Walk-in California Closets available
- 42" HDTVs in all homes
- Great park
- Open kitchens with contemporary dark cabinets
- Open kitchens with satin stainless appliances
- Granite countertops
- *Available in select homes
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Acceptable animals include domestic cats, fish (max. tank size: 50 gallons), birds and dogs. Dogs that are purebreds or mixes of the following breeds are prohibited: Akita, Alaskan Malamute, Chow-Chow, Doberman, German Shepherd, Great Dane, Pit Bull (American Staffordshire Terrier, American Pit Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier), Rottweiler, Saint Bernard, Shar Pei, and Siberian Husky. All other animals including exotic pets are prohibited. All animals must be authorized by Management. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Savoye and Savoye Squared boast remarkable amenities and luxury apartments for rent in Addison, TX. Your apartment features an open kitchen with granite countertops, spacious master suites, large closets, and thoughtful finishes. Select apartment homes offer hardwood flooring, panoramic views, and are designed to be LEED certified. Take advantage of our on-site amenities including two resort-style pools, a private HD movie room with gaming systems, and a demonstration kitchen. Enjoy the convenience of our state-of-the-art fitness center complete with fitness classes and trainers. Located northwest of I-635 and the Dallas North Tollway, Savoye residents enjoy close proximity to Addison restaurants, shopping, and entertainment. Take advantage of immediate access to 12-acre Vitruvian Park as well as bistro dining and boutique shops. With the best of Addison and Dallas at your doorstep, visit Savoye today for a personalized tour and experience luxury apartment living.
6-Month, 7-Month, 9-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Ratings & Reviews
51 Reviews for Savoye
Savoye is the best place I have lived. My apartment is awesome and I love having a huge park in my backyard basically. Highly recommend living here.
Savoye was the first apartment complex I came to during my searching process. I immediately fell in love with it. Everything is so nice, sleek, and clean, and the staff is very helpful and patient. It is a little pricey, but you get what you pay for, excellent community of people, and the park in the back is just fantastic.
yes. I love it here most of the tenants are nice
Savoye is a great place. It's a cool combination of city and nature with the cafe/restaurant and bar connected to the building while also having a full park and river right in my backyard. I honestly don't really need to leave at all.
Very Great Place To leave, I Feel Relax When I get Home After Work
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From 635, take the Marsh Lane exit. Travel north 1 mile to Vitruvian Way. Take a right on Vitruvian Way, Savoye will be on your right.
We create a distinctive living experience and truly comfortable homes by caring about the details. Every associate is motivated and measured by this common purpose. At United Dominion, we live our mission every day.